How much is my diamondback bike worth?

PB Forum :: Diamondback
How much is my diamondback bike worth?
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jun 10, 2015 at 22:19 Quote
I received this diamondback bike for free and am curious as to what you all think it is worth. It may be worth nothing but I thought it was worth asking.
The bike is a 1998 Diamondback Sorrento SE. It is a 7 speed. The Front shocks are RST 1618. Over all the bike is in good condition.

Posted: Jun 30, 2015 at 13:09 Quote
calebreese13 wrote:
I received this diamondback bike for free and am curious as to what you all think it is worth. It may be worth nothing but I thought it was worth asking.
The bike is a 1998 Diamondback Sorrento SE. It is a 7 speed. The Front shocks are RST 1618. Over all the bike is in good condition.

Not much, maybe 100$ if it rides well.

http://www.bicyclebluebook.com/SearchListingDetail.aspx?id=75147&make=679&model=43917

Posted: Jan 6, 2018 at 11:38 Quote
calebreese13 wrote:

The trouble with this bike in terms of its great depreciation is related to some components. 1. its threaded headset [out of the trade many years ago] 2. Outdated geometry 3. 26er wheels [also out of the trade] and 4. Old design of the fork.
Nevertheless, I think it can do a great commuting bike. IMO will do very good used as hybrid bike which I think it is. Seems like a sort of entry level all terrain hybrid. I am the owner of a DB MTB. I like DB's a lot.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.006740
Mobile Version of Website