Smuggler

PB Forum :: Transition
Smuggler
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 13, 2015 at 2:12 Quote
Anyone own a smuggler 1 yet? I am very interested in this bike.

the closest dealer to me is about 4 hours away but looks like it would be worth the drive!

O+
Posted: Jul 12, 2015 at 14:49 Quote
I just bought a scout, but tried a Smuggler at the store. It felt amazing (although just riding near the store). Really agile for a 29er. Almost bought it, but stuck with the Scout. Either one is an awesome bike.

Posted: Jul 12, 2015 at 18:48 Quote
ninjachris wrote:
I just bought a scout, but tried a Smuggler at the store. It felt amazing (although just riding near the store). Really agile for a 29er. Almost bought it, but stuck with the Scout. Either one is an awesome bike.

thank you very much for the reply!! I am having a hard time deciding between the two!!

which color did you get?

O+
Posted: Jul 13, 2015 at 12:47 Quote
I got the limeade. Looks amazing in person!

Posted: Jul 13, 2015 at 13:11 Quote
ninjachris wrote:
I got the limeade. Looks amazing in person!

right on!! that's the color I want for a scout!! enjoy it bro!

Posted: Aug 7, 2015 at 4:10 Quote
ordered a smuggler 1 this past weekend, hopefully it arrives soon!!

O+
Posted: Aug 10, 2015 at 13:49 Quote
Nice one! I'm sure you won't be disappointed. The 1 build kit is killer

Posted: Aug 10, 2015 at 15:06 Quote
ninjachris wrote:
Nice one! I'm sure you won't be disappointed. The 1 build kit is killer

I can't wait!!

I placed the order through a LBS on Saturday August 1st, he placed the actual order with Transition that Monday but they told him it definitely wouldn't go out that day (the 5th). Then I saw they were moving to a new facility so they are trying to get back up and running there. I hope it delivers soon!!

Posted: Aug 13, 2015 at 6:23 Quote
and it's here!!

https://goo.gl/photos/feqfwo3HLjY2TH2u8

can't wait to get it dirty later!!

Posted: Aug 29, 2015 at 4:46 Quote
I have about 100 miles on the smuggler so far and I love it more each time I ride it!! a great all around bike!

O+ FL
Posted: Sep 1, 2015 at 14:28 Quote
I have about a 100 on mine and its great. Had a hard time choosing between smug and scout. I went 29 after riding a new stumpy 29er. Rolling over roots and rocks on flat flat ground and climbs is so much faster on a 29er. I used to hate on 29 until I tried one. Coming from an old Remedy, new geometry is pretty amazing. bible of bikes is pretty accurate

Posted: Sep 2, 2015 at 10:23 Quote
kabaroo wrote:
I have about a 100 on mine and its great. Had a hard time choosing between smug and scout. I went 29 after riding a new stumpy 29er. Rolling over roots and rocks on flat flat ground and climbs is so much faster on a 29er. I used to hate on 29 until I tried one. Coming from an old Remedy, new geometry is pretty amazing. bible of bikes is pretty accurate

totally agree 100%, 29'er with this geometry ROCKS!!

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007981
Mobile Version of Website