New to the sport thinking of buying a db

PB Forum :: Diamondback
New to the sport thinking of buying a db
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 15, 2015 at 16:12 Quote
Going to buy my first mountain bike and the 2015 recoil full suspension for dimondback seens to be a good choice for the price. Does any one has this bike ?

Posted: Jun 16, 2015 at 6:01 Quote
I had a Ecoil some yrs back and it was my first bike also. The Ecoil is an older version of the Recoil. I love the bike. It suited me well.

Posted: Jan 6, 2018 at 11:48 Quote
Nomarperez wrote:
Going to buy my first mountain bike and the 2015 recoil full suspension for dimondback seens to be a good choice for the price. Does any one has this bike ?

I have a DB Recoil 29er, now very similar to the Recoil comp because I upgraded to a rockshox monarch RL. So far it has performed great in the trails. My MTB buddies have a stumpjumper frs and a santa cruz 5010C. My Recoil doesn't has any problem following them. We go through a lot of downhill, rock garden and more Enduro oriented trails. The bike rides very well. Fork is XCT 100mm, somewhat noisy and seems to deliver only 80mm of the total 100mm [I'm only 132 lbs though, that may explain it. I will be upgrading to a recon silver. But I LOV ETHIS BIKE AS IT IS NOW.
My DB Recoil 29er.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017411
Mobile Version of Website