Official Morpheus Owners Thread

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Official Morpheus Owners Thread
| Next Page
Posted: Oct 27, 2020 at 20:22 Quote
Okay finally was able to get back in front of bike. I have a v2 with L frame. I am 5'9" so hopefully not way too big for me but if it feels like that after a bunch of riding I'll sell it and get something else. Pretty happy with the way the bikes feels so far.

Posted: Oct 27, 2020 at 23:11 Quote
CDM1386 wrote:
Okay finally was able to get back in front of bike. I have a v2 with L frame. I am 5'9" so hopefully not way too big for me but if it feels like that after a bunch of riding I'll sell it and get something else. Pretty happy with the way the bikes feels so far.

post a pic of that new ride my dude

Posted: Dec 15, 2020 at 12:40 Quote
Just picked up my son I Vermona junior. The fork I purchased had a steering tube that was too short. How long should the steering to be and what headset bearings do I need?

Posted: Jan 13, 2021 at 12:28 Quote
Hey guys, i know this thread is as dead as the brand, but anyone of you has a sizing chart/ dimension chart of the vimana frame?

Posted: Jan 14, 2021 at 2:40 Quote
Is this thread dead yet?

Posted: Jan 14, 2021 at 9:04 Quote
Frenchemetalheads wrote:
Hey guys, i know this thread is as dead as the brand, but anyone of you has a sizing chart/ dimension chart of the vimana frame?

Now I am wishing we had taken screenshots of the website.

Posted: Jan 14, 2021 at 9:05 Quote
n7ckj wrote:
Is this thread dead yet?

Dig the Zebra slope.

Posted: Jan 14, 2021 at 9:41 Quote
You should check out internet archive. It still has geo charts buried in there.

Posted: Jan 14, 2021 at 10:13 Quote
Frenchemetalheads wrote:

Vimana V2 geo via Archive.org, you should be able to find the V1 geo and other models that way too.

Posted: Jan 14, 2021 at 13:25 Quote
Sweet v-slope, just saw it on instagram 5minutes ago!
I had screenshots that got buried in messengers discussions so thanks for finding it.

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010378
Mobile Version of Website