Official Morpheus Owners Thread

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Official Morpheus Owners Thread
O+
Posted: Oct 27, 2020 at 20:22 Quote
Okay finally was able to get back in front of bike. I have a v2 with L frame. I am 5'9" so hopefully not way too big for me but if it feels like that after a bunch of riding I'll sell it and get something else. Pretty happy with the way the bikes feels so far.

Posted: Oct 27, 2020 at 23:11 Quote
CDM1386 wrote:
Okay finally was able to get back in front of bike. I have a v2 with L frame. I am 5'9" so hopefully not way too big for me but if it feels like that after a bunch of riding I'll sell it and get something else. Pretty happy with the way the bikes feels so far.

post a pic of that new ride my dude

Posted: Dec 15, 2020 at 12:40 Quote
Just picked up my son I Vermona junior. The fork I purchased had a steering tube that was too short. How long should the steering to be and what headset bearings do I need?

Posted: Jan 13, 2021 at 12:28 Quote
Hey guys, i know this thread is as dead as the brand, but anyone of you has a sizing chart/ dimension chart of the vimana frame?

Posted: Jan 14, 2021 at 2:40 Quote
Is this thread dead yet?

photo
photo
photo

Posted: Jan 14, 2021 at 9:04 Quote
Frenchemetalheads wrote:
Hey guys, i know this thread is as dead as the brand, but anyone of you has a sizing chart/ dimension chart of the vimana frame?

Now I am wishing we had taken screenshots of the website.

Posted: Jan 14, 2021 at 9:05 Quote
n7ckj wrote:
Is this thread dead yet?

photo
photo
photo

Dig the Zebra slope.

Posted: Jan 14, 2021 at 9:41 Quote
You should check out internet archive. It still has geo charts buried in there.

O+
Posted: Jan 14, 2021 at 10:13 Quote
Frenchemetalheads wrote:

Vimana V2 geo via Archive.org, you should be able to find the V1 geo and other models that way too.

photo

Posted: Jan 14, 2021 at 13:25 Quote
Sweet v-slope, just saw it on instagram 5minutes ago!
I had screenshots that got buried in messengers discussions so thanks for finding it.

Posted: Feb 3, 2021 at 19:36 Quote
Hello!
I just acquired a second-hand V Slope and the back end is very creaky ... I tightened pivots and it is not the seat/chainrings/bottom bracket/crank bolts as it makes the loud creaky sounds even when grabbing the frame and pushing the rear wheel side to side...can feel throughout the frame.

Any known causes? Advice? Thank you for your help!

Posted: Feb 3, 2021 at 20:51 Quote
opdeuce wrote:
Hello!
I just acquired a second-hand V Slope and the back end is very creaky ... I tightened pivots and it is not the seat/chainrings/bottom bracket/crank bolts as it makes the loud creaky sounds even when grabbing the frame and pushing the rear wheel side to side...can feel throughout the frame.

I haven't really heard of this issue before, myself. From what you described though, I would be looking at the bottom bracket sleeve in the frame. Hard to diagnose without it in front of you type thing.

O+
Posted: Feb 4, 2021 at 1:46 Quote
opdeuce wrote:
Hello!

Had a similar problem with my Vimana, removing the dropouts, cleaning them and adding some grease between them and the frame and then tightening everything well resolved it for me.

Posted: Feb 5, 2021 at 11:29 Quote
NickBosshard - thanks for the tip...I did this and helped some but not all!

Draggon - I think you may be right, digging into this now...do you know what tool to use to take the sleeve out?

The external bearing bottom bracket for the cranks screws into a rotating sleeve with 4 wide tabs around it, as I tried to capture in the bad image belo. the end of the sleeve where the notches are is recessed so I am guessing I wouldn't use a locking hook(s)...I was looking for some sort of socket type with 4 notches and haven't found anything. Know what tool(s) to use for this? Maybe will be apparent when I get the BB out (still looking for my BB tools!).

Thank you for any guidance

- Update - looks like bearing removal tools would be required to remove press fit bearings and inner sleeve

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017731
Mobile Version of Website