Official Morpheus Owners Thread
Posted: Jun 23, 2017 at 11:15 Quote
red and black spokes are fire

Posted: Jun 23, 2017 at 22:17 Quote
codynyc74 wrote:
red and black spokes are fire

Thanks buddy!! Salute

Posted: Jul 12, 2017 at 14:57 Quote
What are the differences between the v1 vimana frame and the v2?

Posted: Jul 26, 2017 at 17:45 Quote
loplopk wrote:
What are the differences between the v1 vimana frame and the v2?

V1
photo

V2
Down tube and tube tube is reshaped Different graphics ( currently on their site )
Both awesome bikes

Posted: Jul 30, 2018 at 18:03 Quote
Hey Morpheus owners!

I finally have the $$ to build up the Vimana frame I bought in 2016. Can't wait.

Question though. I chose the 135 x 10 mm axle when I bought it. However, the rear hub that I want to buy is 135 x 12 mm.

Can I just buy a different diameter axle and the threads will still fit my frame.....? If so, what's a.... good axle?

Thx!

Posted: Jul 30, 2018 at 19:15 Quote
I've used the Azonic step-down axle with success

Posted: Jul 31, 2018 at 10:15 Quote
prophet413 wrote:
I've used the Azonic step-down axle with success

This guy here? https://www.amazon.com/Azonic-3200-003-Black-135mm-Momentum/dp/B0016OL0XK

On a Vimana or just in general?

Thanks!

Posted: Jul 31, 2018 at 13:23 Quote
Thats the one I had. I used it to put Azonic Outlaws on my Big Hit and Easton Havens on my Deity

Posted: Nov 12, 2018 at 11:44 Quote
Hi!
I'm looking forward to sell my Rose frame and finally buy a morpheus... .
I'm thinking about a gravity oriented lower travel gravity/enduro build.
Is there anyone who has a Skyla or a Loki frame in Large for sale ? Smile (And would ship to Germany)

Posted: Nov 18, 2018 at 13:54 Quote
just wanted to share my finished Vimana build!

photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo

Posted: Nov 18, 2018 at 14:41 Quote
Is Morpheus still alive? Their website hasnt been updated in years

Posted: Nov 18, 2018 at 16:23 Quote
Really nice Vimana! I like the clean back/grey build!

Not really sure either wether Morpheus is still alive, they shut down their European(German) dealer earlier this year, which was quite unfortunate as I was going to buy a V-slope. I sent a email to the the guy who run Morpheus but got some arrogant answer back. He told me to order from the US but that means at least 30% higher price as a Swede, compared to order from Germany. So no Morpheus for me any time soon i guess..
Anyway, not sure why the German agent was shut down.

Posted: Nov 20, 2018 at 20:51 Quote
Startgas wrote:
Really nice Vimana! I like the clean back/grey build!

Not really sure either wether Morpheus is still alive, they shut down their European(German) dealer earlier this year, which was quite unfortunate as I was going to buy a V-slope. I sent a email to the the guy who run Morpheus but got some arrogant answer back. He told me to order from the US but that means at least 30% higher price as a Swede, compared to order from Germany. So no Morpheus for me any time soon i guess..
Anyway, not sure why the German agent was shut down.

Thanks!
They're still going... It sucks to hear about your experience with that dealer though.
I live in NYC and Chad was pretty helpful to me. Drove out to my neighborhood so I could try different sizes when I was looking to buy a frame, gave me a new axle for free when I realized the one I selected didn't fit my hub.
But, he is really busy and can be hard to get in touch/communicate with. To be honest that makes sense, I think it's just him and 1 other guy running the company. Not exactly sure what your experience was, but it's possible the response was more rushed than anything.

Either way, this is the sweetest ride ever. I knew I wanted this to be my DJ bike first time I tried one. I hope you find a way to get one of your own.

O+
Posted: Feb 16, 2019 at 8:18 Quote
Does anyone know if Raceface Turbine Cinch cranks with a 30mm spindle will work on my Vimana? I will buy a new bb if necessary but not sure it is even an option. Please help. Thanks!

Posted: May 8, 2019 at 10:32 Quote
I’m new to the DJ scene and I’m also 50. Went to Rays indoor MTB park and loved it. Looking at all the different DJ bikes and keep coming back to the Vimana. I’m sure I could get a cheaper first DJ bike, but I really like the design of the Morpheus. What do y’all think about an old man choosing this as a first DJ bike?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.039347
Mobile Version of Website