Thunder Mountain Bike Park

PB Forum :: USA - East
Thunder Mountain Bike Park
O+
Posted: May 26, 2019 at 6:39 Quote
mrfrench2013 wrote:
lift lines were long but it went quick. the conditions were amazing! does anyone know what the deal was with andrew santoro? are all his pics getting posted somewhere that he took?

I’ve bought a few pics from Andrew, they were around 7-8 bucks for the digital copy.

Posted: May 30, 2019 at 1:45 Quote
Anyone near or around the capital region with a yellow fox 40 spring? Riding Thunder Friday and my buddy needs a firmer spring for his fork by Friday morning.

O+
Posted: Jun 6, 2019 at 6:39 Quote
Looking like a string of good dry weather days for the weekend.... anyone coming up to hit Thunder Mountain? I'll be working there all Saturday (maybe part of Sunday as well)-- a few dry days and no racing is a set up for some epic DH conditions, hope to see some other PinkBikers there.

Posted: Jun 6, 2019 at 6:52 Quote
Superbman wrote:
Looking like a string of good dry weather days for the weekend.... anyone coming up to hit Thunder Mountain? I'll be working there all Saturday (maybe part of Sunday as well)-- a few dry days and no racing is a set up for some epic DH conditions, hope to see some other PinkBikers there.

No unfortunately. I sprained my ankle bad there last Friday and am out for a whileFrown

O+
Posted: Jun 6, 2019 at 7:03 Quote
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByXmrHunhBK/?igshid=1rqvjbxm0y61z

When’s the new line going to be open??

Posted: Jun 8, 2019 at 19:07 Quote
Superbman wrote:

Be there tomorrow! I'm the big dude on the red/white capra. Feel free to say hey!

O+
Posted: Jun 10, 2019 at 13:08 Quote
danlafran wrote:
Superbman wrote:

Be there tomorrow! I'm the big dude on the red/white capra. Feel free to say hey!

Were you there on Sunday? With a messed up rear wheel? If so we definitely talked a little bit at the top. Awesome conditions when I was there on Sunday, everything was running mint!

O+
Posted: Jul 7, 2019 at 19:09 Quote
Is the new pro line trail open yet? reports?

O+
Posted: Jul 7, 2019 at 20:02 Quote
gldk wrote:
Is the new pro line trail open yet? reports?

It’s open for the first 7-8 features and they’ll open a new one each week. According to the builders it’ll be done by the end of the summer.

As far as riding it, pedal in from the starting rope area by the tent and stop at the wood and you’ll be all set for the first drop. After the rainbow you need to brake check a little otherwise it’s easy to overshoot the 3rd drop. Everything rides super smooth and if you can ride Hawleywood you shouldn’t have any trouble.

Posted: Jul 8, 2019 at 3:06 Quote
No other new trails this year?

Posted: Jul 8, 2019 at 3:23 Quote
Rumor is that there is supposed to be another trail on that side this year like a more aggressive billy badger.

Posted: Jul 8, 2019 at 3:24 Quote
That would be awesome!

Posted: Aug 12, 2019 at 12:49 Quote
Any new trails besides Fort Hill?

O+
Posted: Aug 15, 2019 at 4:58 Quote
seismicninja wrote:
Any new trails besides Fort Hill?

yep, Cliff Clavin-which when linked with upper wine tree and magic carpet is the best run on the mountain.

O+
Posted: Aug 15, 2019 at 5:15 Quote
I think I rode at least some parts of this but it was a bit hard to follow at the time. Is it official and marked now?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011869
Mobile Version of Website