Fredrick Watershed Riders Chat Thread

PB Forum :: USA - East
Fredrick Watershed Riders Chat Thread
  • Next Page
Posted: May 17, 2016 at 15:04 Quote
PiP0228 wrote:
Looking for folks to run shuttles with. Let me know if you are interested.

Count me in.

O+
Posted: May 23, 2016 at 10:31 Quote
Hey! I'm down to meet up with anyone! Looking to shuttle. I come on the weekends and I can come during the day on weekdays. Let's meet up

O+
Posted: May 23, 2016 at 10:32 Quote
PiP0228 wrote:
Looking for folks to run shuttles with. Let me know if you are interested.

Let's go!!

Posted: Jun 7, 2016 at 21:10 Quote
I'm new to the area and am looking to check out watershed soon. Always happy to meet and ride with new people. Anyone riding soon? I mostly prefer DH and Freeride, but settle for AM when the occasion requires it.

Posted: Jun 8, 2016 at 5:03 Quote
Anyone interested in organizing a ride this weekend?

Posted: Jun 8, 2016 at 18:26 Quote
Trevorrow wrote:
Anyone interested in organizing a ride this weekend?

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://img.pandawhale.com/91568-Im-your-huckleberry-gif-val-Ki-phjQ.gif

Posted: Jun 23, 2016 at 13:28 Quote
I really want to come check the trails out but don't know the area at all and with my record for getting lost at patapsco I'd have to pack an overnight bag if I went by myself.....

Don't have a truck but will provide beer/refreshments/cash/dry-hj's to anyone who can drive the shuttle.

PM me if you're trying to show a new person around the area. I can keep up on the downhills but a combination of being out of shape and being super lazy might slow me down on the ups.....

O+
Posted: Aug 26, 2016 at 11:43 Quote
Looking for some of the steeper trails @FWS and not having much luck. Anybody want to steer me in the right direction up there?

O+
Posted: May 26, 2017 at 20:07 Quote
PiP0228 wrote:
Looking for some of the steeper trails @FWS and not having much luck. Anybody want to steer me in the right direction up there?

Which ones have you tried? If I remember correctly, there are some fairly steep and rocky ones if you take a left when you get to the grassy field (instead of continuing on the fire road to the doubles).

Posted: Jun 1, 2017 at 10:44 Quote
PiP0228 wrote:

The freeride trails (Drops, canyon, etc in that area) have some steep sections that I found while meandering around yesterday. Some of the drops in there are pretty serious too. Otherwise there are some fun offshoots of the Catoctin Trail (the shortcut near the parking lot is great) and random little sections of the trail I found exploring.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.009156
Mobile Version of Website