fav BMX video

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
fav BMX video
Previous Page |
Author Message
Posted: Jan 22, 2008 at 15:25 Quote
whats your fav bmx video

Posted: Jan 22, 2008 at 15:27 Quote
chill bro is pretty sick...i think there was already a thread for this yo...

Posted: Jan 22, 2008 at 15:28 Quote
norcoman-1314 wrote:
chill bro is pretty sick...i think there was already a thread for this yo...
ya it is pretty sick.its just flatland though

Posted: Jan 22, 2008 at 15:28 Quote
yeah i got the stoked on being pumped vid but i was kinda disappointed with it

Posted: Jan 22, 2008 at 15:31 Quote
mitch1514 wrote:
norcoman-1314 wrote:
chill bro is pretty sick...i think there was already a thread for this yo...
ya it is pretty sick.its just flatland though


wtf, chill bro is not flatland...

Posted: Jan 22, 2008 at 15:33 Quote
norcoman-1314 wrote:
mitch1514 wrote:
norcoman-1314 wrote:
chill bro is pretty sick...i think there was already a thread for this yo...
ya it is pretty sick.its just flatland though


wtf, chill bro is not flatland...

yeah like wtf it's mostly street

Posted: Jan 22, 2008 at 15:33 Quote
stand point left right
fitlife
vult 456
volume on the clock
WTP etc. team vid
odyssey's odyssey
shadow the calling
macneil san to van

my collection, all my favorite

Posted: Jan 22, 2008 at 15:35 Quote
bigfoot66 wrote:
stand point left right
fitlife
vult 456
volume on the clock
WTP etc. team vid
odyssey's odyssey
shadow the calling
macneil san to van

my collection, all my favorite

i wanna get fitlife so bad

Posted: Jan 22, 2008 at 15:48 Quote
summer of fit
orchid step on it

Posted: Jan 22, 2008 at 15:52 Quote
san to van is junk. lotek vancouver is unreal. best roadtrip video by a longshot

Posted: Jan 22, 2008 at 15:55 Quote
stoked on being pumped.. beautiful videography
sentenced to life
drop the hammer
odyssey odyssey
san to van

cant wait for ridebmx Insight and Odyssey Electronical

Posted: Jan 22, 2008 at 16:48 Quote
Fit Life is my fav so bad and this EXACT thread was made like 3 weeks ago. haha Not that it's not a great discussion just been done. Check out Fly Bikes Uno too, kinda under rated and a tiny bit old as well. Great vid non the less.

Posted: Jan 22, 2008 at 16:52 Quote
definitly fit life. watch it like everyday at school on my ipod:P

Posted: Jan 27, 2008 at 19:16 Quote
i don't really know if props is a video or a "video magazine" but i like that. But i really like Gary Youngs Part in Drop The Hammer.

Posted: Jan 28, 2008 at 7:59 Quote
bigfoot66 wrote:
stand point left right
fitlife
vult 456
volume on the clock
WTP etc. team vid
odyssey's odyssey
shadow the calling
macneil san to van

my collection, all my favorite
I got Left Right for Christmas and I didn't think it was all that good.

Previous Page |

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008911
Mobile Version of Website