fav BMX video
Posted: Jan 28, 2008 at 8:01 Quote
Fitlife, Chill Bro and Etnies Grounded.

Posted: Jan 28, 2008 at 8:19 Quote
summer of fit, etnies grounded

Posted: Jan 28, 2008 at 8:31 Quote
Chill Bro... hands down

Posted: Jan 28, 2008 at 12:07 Quote
This is why Chill Bro is so good. In my opinion Chase Hawks' part is one of the best video parts of all time.
[YT=https://youtube.com/watch?v=-uj7NN0Tu9A]

Posted: Jan 28, 2008 at 15:58 Quote
etnies grounded, drop the hammer, Animal All day, all the props issue and mega tour vids, i havent seen chill bro but from the looks of chase hawks part^^ i bet its really good lol

Posted: Jan 29, 2008 at 14:05 Quote
justin99 wrote:
bigfoot66 wrote:
stand point left right
fitlife
vult 456
volume on the clock
WTP etc. team vid
odyssey's odyssey
shadow the calling
macneil san to van

my collection, all my favorite
I got Left Right for Christmas and I didn't think it was all that good.
i got left right, and think its pretty decent, rob wise is NUTS..had good filming and editing..and ok music..fitlife had sick riding , ok music, one of my favs for sure...volume on the clock is realy sweet , i watch it every week..awsome music, and sick riding,good editing..i like all the standpiont movies...and all the etnies movies are nuts

Posted: Feb 22, 2008 at 17:15 Quote
etnies grounded is insane...i just got the premium videos...damn is it nuts...ben hucke KILLS, mike ishisuki is one of my favorite riders, vince kroff spins like a top, matt colish hand plants anything,Josh Harrington won the Nora Cup award for `Best Video Part` for his part in this video.just an amazing first video for premium....recommended deff.

Posted: Feb 22, 2008 at 17:18 Quote
mattyoungpow wrote:
etnies grounded is insane...i just got the premium videos...damn is it nuts...ben hucke KILLS, mike ishisuki is one of my favorite riders, vince kroff spins like a top, matt colish hand plants anything,Josh Harrington won the Nora Cup award for `Best Video Part` for his part in this video.just an amazing first video for premium....recommended deff.
agreed especially vince croft's part, u cant stop watchin it

Posted: Feb 22, 2008 at 17:19 Quote
30jon30 wrote:
mattyoungpow wrote:
agreed especially vince croft's part, u cant stop watchin it

oh yeah..kroff is just insane..mike ish is really good too..he was put on the vid like 2 weeks before it was released

Posted: Jun 3, 2008 at 20:28 Quote
just got some new vids, including, F this S, skavenger, lotek take it or leave it and vancouver jam, and oddy eletronic.. some of the best videos ive seen in awhile, F this has amazing ridin, extremely well shot clips, good editing and ok music, electronic was perfect, good editting, amazing quality, and a superstar roster of riders, a must have for any collection...

Posted: Jun 4, 2008 at 7:27 Quote
Why dont you post some videos here??

Posted: Jun 4, 2008 at 8:57 Quote
ChikooAgpRider wrote:
Why dont you post some videos here??

here are some videos

Views: 15,730    Faves: 530    Comments: 59

Views: 12,511    Faves: 475    Comments: 58

Posted: Jun 4, 2008 at 12:34 Quote
whats the song for eddies part in fitlife?...

Posted: Jun 4, 2008 at 15:19 Quote
norcoman-1314 wrote:
eazy E - "real mutha f*ckin G's"

Posted: Jun 4, 2008 at 15:24 Quote
fitlife wrote:
norcoman-1314 wrote:
eazy E - "real mutha f*ckin G's"

nice...deffinitly a cruizin song...

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.019452
Mobile Version of Website