Trailforks Mobile App Feedback & Bugs

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Trailforks Mobile App Feedback & Bugs
Mod O+
Posted: Feb 6, 2017 at 11:15 Quote
Longo78 wrote:
When drafting a Trail Report on my iPhone SE, text does not display while I type in the Description field. This means I can't proof read before I submit and always misspell words. Wonky thumbs! I've tried re-installing the app but didn't fix.

Pasting from Notes app could help.

That's odd! Do you know what version of iOS your phone is running?

O+
Posted: Feb 7, 2017 at 4:43 Quote
canadaka wrote:
Longo78 wrote:
When drafting a Trail Report on my iPhone SE, text does not display while I type in the Description field. This means I can't proof read before I submit and always misspell words. Wonky thumbs! I've tried re-installing the app but didn't fix.

Pasting from Notes app could help.

That's odd! Do you know what version of iOS your phone is running?

Posted: Feb 12, 2017 at 11:26 Quote
Updating the region data (e.g. Sweden) in the app does not remove deleted POI. They are still there. But a complete removal of the region and then download it again is working. Also the region counters of trails seems not to update properly unless removal and re-downloading, or maybe it is just sloooooooow.

If I haven't said so before: This Trialforks thing you are doing is the best that has happened the world of MTB. I am trying to promote as hard a possible. Thank you very much!

O+
Posted: Feb 13, 2017 at 15:29 Quote
When I look at the Galbraith, Bellingham, WA "Region", then click on trails, three of the most popular trails are not listed:
- Evolution
- Unemployment line
- Atomic Dog

However these trails do show up on the map and are listed along the right hand side of the screen in map view. Can these trails and any others that were missed be added to the "region"?

Mod O+
Posted: Feb 14, 2017 at 10:29 Quote
OrjanX wrote:
Updating the region data (e.g. Sweden) in the app does not remove deleted POI. They are still there. But a complete removal of the region and then download it again is working. Also the region counters of trails seems not to update properly unless removal and re-downloading, or maybe it is just sloooooooow.

If I haven't said so before: This Trialforks thing you are doing is the best that has happened the world of MTB. I am trying to promote as hard a possible. Thank you very much!

Hmm will look into the deleted POI. And yes the trail counters don't actual update in the app, unless there is an edit to the trail itself. It's on my todo list to make a separate syncing process just for all those counters.

Mod O+
Posted: Feb 14, 2017 at 10:30 Quote
Xorrox wrote:
When I look at the Galbraith, Bellingham, WA "Region", then click on trails, three of the most popular trails are not listed:
- Evolution
- Unemployment line
- Atomic Dog

However these trails do show up on the map and are listed along the right hand side of the screen in map view. Can these trails and any others that were missed be added to the "region"?

Looks like when someone edited those trails, they removed the riding area of Galbraith, they are only now attached to the city of Bellingham. I'll fix them.

O+
Posted: Feb 14, 2017 at 12:31 Quote
canadaka wrote:
Xorrox wrote:
- Evolution
- Unemployment line
- Atomic Dog

Looks like when someone edited those trails, they removed the riding area of Galbraith, they are only now attached to the city of Bellingham. I'll fix them.

Thanks!

Posted: Feb 16, 2017 at 17:08 Quote
Does the app now track your location as you ride and update in realtime? (Blue dot) thanks!

Mod O+
Posted: Feb 16, 2017 at 18:36 Quote
TaneMahtua wrote:
Does the app now track your location as you ride and update in realtime? (Blue dot) thanks!

not really, the blue dot does update automatically when you have the app open though, default every 5 seconds. You can goto the app settings and change this interval. But this updates stops when the screen is off to save battery. However in the next app update will be an optional setting to enable experimental gps tracking where it will record your ride, even if scren is off and show a line of where you've been. Update hopefully out this month.

O+
Posted: Mar 12, 2017 at 8:20 Quote
iOS app crashes when trying to take a photo. iPhone 6, iOS 10.2.1
This reproduces the crash 100% of the time for me:
Open Trailforks,
Tap a trail.
Hit the Plus to "Write Report"
Tap the Camera button
Tap the Take Photo button
App crashes.

Mod O+
Posted: Mar 18, 2017 at 18:06 Quote
abarsky wrote:
iOS app crashes when trying to take a photo. iPhone 6, iOS 10.2.1
This reproduces the crash 100% of the time for me:
Open Trailforks,
Tap a trail.
Hit the Plus to "Write Report"
Tap the Camera button
Tap the Take Photo button
App crashes.

We have an update coming soon, with lots of changes and fixes. Hopefully this issue is among them, if not let us know.

Posted: Mar 21, 2017 at 3:23 Quote
How do I make the Trailforks app default to show Hamilton,ON rather than Toronto, ON?

Mod O+
Posted: Mar 21, 2017 at 11:27 Quote
Derickh wrote:
How do I make the Trailforks app default to show Hamilton,ON rather than Toronto, ON?

Not sure what you mean, what default?

Posted: Mar 26, 2017 at 12:54 Quote
The trail label (name) engine for the app seems to have stopped working. It has been three full weeks since I added a new trail (Via vulpes) to my area Dillingby but the labels (names) are close to non existing. Only most zoomed in levels exist.

Thanks! /Örjan

EDIT: (names)

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013382
Mobile Version of Website