Trailforks Mobile App Feedback & Bugs

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Trailforks Mobile App Feedback & Bugs
| Next Page
Posted: Jan 22, 2018 at 17:28 Quote
iain wrote:
Another idea fortravellers... would be great if you could copy the description from the app... maybe it's just my phone. Oftwn in a different language... I've been having to open in web but when you're out on trail often travellers don't have data so are stuck...

Edit: need ability to copy in order to paste into Google Translate...

Noticed this functionality in the latest release. Great work! Gracias.

Mod Plus
Posted: Jan 24, 2018 at 18:54 Quote
Glotten wrote:
Hi, I have installed the app on my Huawei Mate 10 Pro and registered on the website, all good.
But when I try to start the app nothing happens and a message turns up on the screen.

Application Error
The connection to the server was unseccessful. (file:///android_asset/www/index.html)

It works fine for My wife on iPhone 7 and on My iPad

Best regards Daniel

What version of Android?
Try installing the latest "Google Play Services" and "Android System WebView".

Posted: Feb 1, 2018 at 9:46 Quote
Couple of problems I've had with the app:

1. If you record a ride and hide your GPS track when you submit (because of unmapped secret trails, etc), but sync to Strava, Stava still shows the full GPS track instead of just stats (as of late last year when I tried this). Would be better if it could just sync distance/climb/time.

2. If you make a trail report on a device but don't log in the report will be stored until you next log in. This is great, but it doesn't seem to time out, so if you log in say ~8 months later on that device it will send in a very out of date trail report.

Love the app otherwise, starting to use it instead of Strava because of all the problems Strava has with mountain biking stuff.

Mod Plus
Posted: Feb 1, 2018 at 14:17 Quote
the "hide map" option is for Trailforks only. If you want your ride to be private on Strava, uncheck the "Public" checkbox, this setting will transfer with the sync to Strava. Strava only has public or private options, not a middle ground 3rd option like Trailforks.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2018. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016616
Mobile Version of Website