Trailforks Mobile App Feedback & Bugs

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Trailforks Mobile App Feedback & Bugs
| Next Page
Posted: May 11, 2021 at 15:27 Quote
There's something really screwy going on with elevations for Whistler trails. Low elevation rides, once imported into Trailforks, get wildy blown out of proportion.....and resulting in tons of people "earning" badges like Epic Ride Climb 2k
and Epic Ride Descent 2k. For example, people who have ridden the Valley Trail are getting +2,400m of climbing!!

See any recent ridelogs here: https://www.trailforks.com/region/whistler/badges/

Mod Plus
Posted: May 12, 2021 at 11:44 Quote
We tried switching to a new elevation server, that was generating some bad data for some points. This was in place for several days.

I may batch re-process all ridelogs from those days to fix.

Posted: May 16, 2021 at 2:05 Quote
I am noticing that the elevation profile shown in the app is wonky. Here's a comparison of the same ride log I recorded today as seen on the website vs. the app. In both screenshots, I have the scroll marker placed at the summit of my ride. Any idea what's going on?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/LWzD7x4c2mTaweTX6

Posted: May 16, 2021 at 4:12 Quote
Thanks for a great app! Please add the possibility to import gpx file to the app. It is an inconvenience to go via a computer and makes it impossible to share a route with a friend on the trail.

Also, the possibility to plan a route in the app would make a great addition.

Cheers
Andreas

Posted: May 30, 2021 at 6:21 Quote
It would be nice to have a filter in the app that displays “new” trails in an area.

Posted: May 31, 2021 at 8:42 Quote
Are there plans for "bulk upload" for garmin devices (as there are for strava, etc). Thanks!

Posted: Jun 4, 2021 at 17:31 Quote
peterleeman wrote:
It would be nice to have a filter in the app that displays “new” trails in an area.

That would be cool, although there is pretty much that feature on the desktop version...go to whatever riding area, then click the Trails tab, and on the right hand side, under all the filter options is "Newest Trails".

Every now and then I'll look at that and get excited as a new trail will be listed, only to be disappointed when I click on it to see it's a moto or hiking trail! It would be good if it showed just new trails for whatever default activity you have your account set to.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.005436
Mobile Version of Website