Trailforks Mobile App Feedback & Bugs

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Trailforks Mobile App Feedback & Bugs
Mod O+
Posted: Sep 12, 2022 at 14:44 Quote
intlhouseoffun wrote:
Hi, I added a new bike, set the new bike as the default bike, but new rides default to the old bike.

When saving a ride from the app, it should remember the LAST used bike. Also make sure your bikes are synced to the app, can goto settings -> manual sync -> account sync.

Posted: Sep 24, 2022 at 11:56 Quote
Hi all. I got a Trailforks notification on my iPhone today and it mentioned something about the fact that we’re now in fall. I live in the Southern Hemisphere so we’re in spring (and fall is called autumn). Any chance the app could send seasonal based messages based on the actual season of the account holder? It’s odd getting messages talking about autumn when that’s 6 months away.

Posted: Sep 25, 2022 at 10:26 Quote
Would it be possible to add a filter to the APP to show only non-completed trails? This can be done on the desktop web site map but would be more useful directly in the app. There are a bunch of other filters in the APP so hopefully completed or non-completed filters could also be included.

O+
Posted: Sep 29, 2022 at 2:03 Quote
Android app stopped showing my location. No marker, no centering the map on my location. I was still using it to browse the map, for a while. But then I decided to clear storage, to see if that would fix the problem. Alas, now I can't even download regions, the page is empty. I was able to login, and I can pick the language, that's it.

O+
Posted: Sep 29, 2022 at 14:20 Quote
Is there perhaps some other place where paying members get "premium" support? I mean this place is great but there is only so much that a single person (Canadaka) can do. The app is currently completely broken for me.

Posted: Sep 29, 2022 at 14:29 Quote
montivagant wrote:
Is there perhaps some other place where paying members get "premium" support? I mean this place is great but there is only so much that a single person (Canadaka) can do. The app is currently completely broken for me.

I'm not an Admin, but have you tried the old "uninstall/delete the app and re-install the app" trick yet? I have an app or two that, when they act strange, it's the only thing that works. Don't know if it will help you, but my TF app is working fine. I'm on Apple though.

Good luck.

Posted: Sep 29, 2022 at 20:57 Quote
App shows 12 point something hour, but then 7 point something when it's been uploaded.
Ridelog in question:
https://www.trailforks.com/ridelog/view/44575792/

Mod O+
Posted: Sep 30, 2022 at 18:29 Quote
mtbboy1993 wrote:
App shows 12 point something hour, but then 7 point something when it's been uploaded.
Ridelog in question:
https://www.trailforks.com/ridelog/view/44575792/

The data uploaded from the app says:
Thu Sep 29 2022 13:07:14 GMT+02:00 (Central European Summer Time)

Your ridelog page when I view it says:
Thursday September 29, 2022 - 1:07 pm

O+
Posted: Sep 30, 2022 at 21:46 Quote
Hi I'm new to Trailforks. I cannot login to the Mobile app. The app says to login using my 'Outside/Trailforks' account. When I do, I get a red message 'use your 'Outside/Trailforks account to login'. I can successfully login to the trailforks website. I have tried clearing the cache, reinstalling the app to no avail.
Any suggestions as to why it is not working would be welcomed.

O+
Posted: Oct 4, 2022 at 15:56 Quote
WARNING: Your password is sent to Trailforks Support in clear text.

In Trailforks for Android, when you use App Feedback & Help > Send Feedback, the generated debug.json contains the password to your Trailforks account. Before sending that email, have a look inside the file, "user_secret" field.

Support refused to acknowledge the problem. I quote:

bigquotesWe do not get sent your password, your password is completely encrypted we never see your password.

Mark Holloway | Trailforks Customer Success
Outside Inc. Team

Mod O+
Posted: Oct 7, 2022 at 12:20 Quote
This definitely never used to be the case, but maybe there is some new issue with newer versions of the app. I will investigate and verify. If it is indeed, will make sure it's stripped out. We strip it out from other logs the app records.

O+
Posted: Oct 28, 2022 at 8:15 Quote
The app on android won't recognize my login. I have recorded ridelogs that I don't want to lose, if I reinstall the app will the ridelogs still be there?

Mod O+
Posted: Nov 1, 2022 at 11:27 Quote
pa-mike wrote:
The app on android won't recognize my login. I have recorded ridelogs that I don't want to lose, if I reinstall the app will the ridelogs still be there?

No if you delete the app, the non uploaded ridelogs will be lost. In your recording history, you can press and hold an item to download the raw GPX file.

Posted: Nov 1, 2022 at 18:35 Quote
v 1.60.0 (android beta) wouldn't open on my Google Pixel 6 after updating just now. Logo appeared and then nothing. Had to go to app settings and delete all data (clearing cache wasn't enough), then log back in and re-download offline maps.

Seems to work after that.

O+
Posted: Nov 1, 2022 at 19:24 Quote
nerdabroad wrote:
v 1.60.0 (android beta) wouldn't open on my Google Pixel 6 after updating just now. Logo appeared and then nothing.

Same thing for me with latest update (I updated today). I don't want to uninstall and delete data, so hopefully a new update fixes it soon

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.021773
Mobile Version of Website