Post your YOUTUBE videos

PB Forum :: Biking Videos
Post your YOUTUBE videos
Posted: Nov 1, 2018 at 13:44 Quote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlDmXfuug0k&feature=youtu.be

Spent the day at Duthie Hill. We hit Flying Squirrel, Jabulani, HLC, voodoo child and gravy train. The big jumps on flying squirrel are the biggest jumps I have ever hit. This is a great place to come ride and progress. there are trails for everyone.

Posted: Nov 6, 2018 at 19:25 Quote
Dirt jumping video with some of my friends at duthie hill
https://youtu.be/3wnYQJvGQ0g

Posted: Nov 10, 2018 at 11:05 Quote
In this episode of In The Raw, we head down to Lake Leatherwood in Eureka Springs, Arkansas and hit up the DH6 Green downhill trail. One of 6 dedicated Downhill trails they are developing at the park. Currently, they have free shuttles from Thurs to Sunday.

There is 1 Green Trail, 2 Blue Trails, 2 Black Diamond trails, and 1 Double-Black Diamond trails and I am sure there will be more to come eventually as they build this place up to a destination.

Posted: Nov 13, 2018 at 19:00 Quote
Moei wrote:

How bad you want to ride this trail now?! Drool

Found it on https://owlaps.com/trails/kamasutrail-by-gopro-bike-trail-tignes-bike-park-france/
Damn, thats cool.fun to watch.

O+
Posted: Nov 14, 2018 at 17:27 Quote
Newest video from Cliffside Outfitters on youtube. Subscribe to the channel for more videos like this one!

Posted: Nov 16, 2018 at 8:37 Quote
Slt a tous , ma petite dernière, un petit tuto

INCROYABLE" DÉMONTER UNE ATTACHE RAPIDE VTT 12V SANS OUTIL !

Bon visionnage , et n'hesitez pas a partager en masse pour ceux qui ne connaissent pas cette astuce .Si tous cela vous semble utile , vous plaits ,pensez likez et vous abonnez a la chaîne si cela n'est pas fait. ????
Je suis une nouvelle chaîne, alors si vous avez des conseils ou autres suis preneur .

Posted: Nov 23, 2018 at 4:44 Quote
In this episode of In The Raw, we head down to Lake Leatherwood in Eureka Springs, Arkansas and hit up the Miner's Rock trail. One of 6 dedicated Downhill trails they are developing at the park.

There is 1 Green Trail, 2 Blue Trails, 2 Black Diamond trails, and 1 Double-Black Diamond trails and I am sure there will be more to come eventually as they build this place up to a destination.

Posted: Nov 27, 2018 at 15:19 Quote
Riding to Burnaby Mountain from Hastings? Ride up this trail rather than the road!

O+
Posted: Dec 1, 2018 at 18:54 Quote
Kitsuma trail near Old Fort, NC. If you like what you, get out there and ride it!

Posted: Dec 10, 2018 at 2:27 Quote
New to the thread, loving the youtube thing! Here's my latest edit form a couple of progression sessions at a local bike park here in Stockholm, Sweden. Enjoy and keep the stoke (ehm, i mean the xmas cheer) high!

Posted: Dec 10, 2018 at 2:29 Quote
Also, here's another one from the start of the bike park season at one of Sweden's best bike parks. Fun fact: built by the same people who built Whistler.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015478
Mobile Version of Website