Show us your Specialized Enduros.....

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show us your Specialized Enduros.....
Previous Page |
Posted: Aug 26, 2015 at 9:23 Quote
Eagerly awaiting delivery of my 2015 Enduro Comp 650, I know Specialized ain't everyone's faves but sure a few folks on here own them.

Would be interested to see others, what mods they have, how people find them and see pics of them ripping.

Get your Enduros out Smile

Posted: Sep 16, 2015 at 0:52 Quote
My pride and joy. Finally got all the upgrades done.

First ride on the Push Elevensix shock

Posted: Sep 16, 2015 at 3:40 Quote
Imspecyized wrote:

What year is that and what rear shock are you running??

Posted: Sep 16, 2015 at 4:03 Quote
bartonz20let wrote:
Imspecyized wrote:

What year is that and what rear shock are you running??

It's a 2014. I'm running a Push Elevensix shock.

Posted: Sep 16, 2015 at 15:27 Quote
Not the prettiest, but it's also 9 years old. I'm used to riding semi dh trails on my DJ bikes so this thing absolutely rips for me Big Grin I'm hoping to set it up to 1x9 and get a dropper soon.
My 06 Enduro:

Not the prettiest but I m used to riding trails on DJ bikes so it rips for me.

Posted: Sep 18, 2015 at 8:06 Quote

Base model Enduro but with big plans to upgrade Smile Changed the bars and seatpost (will be a dropper eventually)

Also what sort of shocks do I have to choose from, upgrade-wise? Nowhere I've checked seems to give a solid answer. Would've been nice to have an eye at either end of the shock but hey ho... haha

Posted: Sep 18, 2015 at 10:26 Quote
gambler-fr-10 wrote:

Base model Enduro but with big plans to upgrade Smile Changed the bars and seatpost (will be a dropper eventually)

Also what sort of shocks do I have to choose from, upgrade-wise? Nowhere I've checked seems to give a solid answer. Would've been nice to have an eye at either end of the shock but hey ho... haha

I would look into the ohlins rear shock that is coming on the 2016 works enduros.

Posted: Sep 18, 2015 at 23:27 Quote
Canbot wrote:
gambler-fr-10 wrote:

I would look into the ohlins rear shock that is coming on the 2016 works enduros.

I'd skip the ohlins and get the Push 11-6 shock.

Posted: Sep 20, 2015 at 1:51 Quote
Imspecyized wrote:
Canbot wrote:
gambler-fr-10 wrote:

Are there any specific channels I'd need to go through, because of the proprietary FSR shock mount? Tried getting hold of Specialized and Rockshox and heard nothing from either about upgrade option... kinda miss the over the counter option and saving the hassle Razz

Posted: Sep 20, 2015 at 8:53 Quote
[PI=
size=l0 align=c][/PI]
2014 Enduro Comp 29.
The only mods I have done so far are Hope brakes and a Reverb dropper.

I am toying with upgrading to carbon wheels and better hubs and the rear shock just can't handle the riding I do. So if I keep this bike I need a better shock.

Otherwise it has been an awesome bike.

Posted: Sep 20, 2015 at 16:44 Quote
gambler-fr-10 wrote:
Imspecyized wrote:
Canbot wrote:

Are there any specific channels I'd need to go through, because of the proprietary FSR shock mount? Tried getting hold of Specialized and Rockshox and heard nothing from either about upgrade option... kinda miss the over the counter option and saving the hassle Razz

Call Push Industries. They have an end for the shock specific for specialized. Best part us if you change frames you can have the shock changed to fit the new frame.

Posted: Sep 21, 2015 at 12:18 Quote

My S-Works Enduro Evo conversion. Perfect for the bike park, light and poppy but still stable with e 180mm travel.

Posted: Sep 21, 2015 at 19:29 Quote
TheSkult wrote:

My S-Works Enduro Evo conversion. Perfect for the bike park, light and poppy but still stable with e 180mm travel.

Very nice

Posted: Sep 24, 2015 at 3:46 Quote
TheSkult wrote:

What's involved in the EVO conversion? EVO link, shock extension, and Ohlins TTX? Any ideas how the numbers compare to the Enduro Expert EVO 650b?

Previous Page |

Active Forum Threads
3 mins ago - Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
10 mins ago - Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
33 mins ago - Official Vernon Riders Thread
41 mins ago - Taking a bike camp
43 mins ago - Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !
44 mins ago - The Word Association Game
47 mins ago - DVO appreciation and support thread (AKA the Ced Thread) - Pics, ride reports and discussion
1 hours ago - RATE MY RIDE XC/AM - RATE THE BIKE posted above you.
1 hours ago - Transition Patrol, Scout, Sentinel & Suppressor, Giddy Up & SBG Post your bike and discuss here!
1 hours ago - YT Capra Owners
1 hours ago - Show your all mountain bike
1 hours ago - Jeffsy 29er Thread
1 hours ago - Anyone want to link up at Trumbull Pequonnock Sunday Mornings?
1 hours ago - The All Mountain Rat Bike Thread [Hardtails only]
1 hours ago - The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
2 hours ago - Dartmoor Bikes Owners Group
2 hours ago - Formula Cura 4 vs Hope T3 V4 vs Shimano XTR BR-M9120
2 hours ago - Post Your Trek Remedy, Scratch, or Slash!
3 hours ago - Advise needed => 29" carbon wheel set for XC races and training rides
3 hours ago - Hightower and Cane Creek (db-inline and dbAir cs)
3 hours ago - Mechanics Quick Question Thread [Ask Questions Here]
3 hours ago - Should I go from 32t crank to 30t or 28t?
3 hours ago - 100 (or more) days of biking in 2019
3 hours ago - Searching for a Transition Bottlerocket (pink), size S
4 hours ago - Old Riders....But not "Old School"

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.028540
Mobile Version of Website