Report Scammers on PinkBike HERE - Read 1st Post Before Posting

PB Forum :: Scams & Stolen Bikes
Report Scammers on PinkBike HERE - Read 1st Post Before Posting
Posted: Jun 21, 2013 at 16:23 Quote
Ive been scamed by sqwares1 I agreed a trade with him as he approached my add to sell a dhx 5 air we made a deal and I posted my end tracked delivery he has not replyed since or sent me my stuff I now have no shock ir rear wheel and cannot afford to go to address as I kive in Birmingham and he is in Scotland apparently no ive found yet anouther two people who he has done this too somthing needs doing that's 200 plus postage he gas stolen with lies please advise and help thanx . Phil

Posted: Jun 21, 2013 at 17:20 Quote
phil1006 wrote:
Ive been scamed by sqwares1 I agreed a trade with him as he approached my add to sell a dhx 5 air we made a deal and I posted my end tracked delivery he has not replyed since or sent me my stuff I now have no shock ir rear wheel and cannot afford to go to address as I kive in Birmingham and he is in Scotland apparently no ive found yet anouther two people who he has done this too somthing needs doing that's 200 plus postage he gas stolen with lies please advise and help thanx . Phil

i would think the mods will ban him but also report it to the police give all the details you can address ect and they will catch up with him sooner or later

Posted: Jun 21, 2013 at 19:04 Quote
Gone. An issue was raised before regarding this user, but he weasled his way out of it, due to lack of proof from the reporting user.

I find his 'about me' kind of ironic too.

Posted: Jun 21, 2013 at 23:53 Quote
Here's his facebook account. Found him because of his bikes, I'm putting warnings up on the fb buy/sell pages.
https://www.facebook.com/alasdair.gray.56

Posted: Jun 22, 2013 at 0:39 Quote
Thank you I have reported it but they said they cannot be involved as it is a civil matter or something about that despite all the emails and my postage receipt If had of transferred money they could do something but ive reported it to trading standards to they gave me a few ideas but think it come down to ive lost my stuff n defo not agreeing a trade agen shame it only take a few to reck it for everyone cheers lads

Posted: Jun 22, 2013 at 1:28 Quote
phil1006 wrote:
Thank you I have reported it but they said they cannot be involved as it is a civil matter or something about that despite all the emails and my postage receipt If had of transferred money they could do something but ive reported it to trading standards to they gave me a few ideas but think it come down to ive lost my stuff n defo not agreeing a trade agen shame it only take a few to reck it for everyone cheers lads
Go on line and take him to the small claims court you will get your money it will initially cost you 35 but put this cost in the claim

Posted: Jun 22, 2013 at 20:38 Quote
mattygee020671 wrote:
phil1006 wrote:
Go on line and take him to the small claims court you will get your money it will initially cost you 35 but put this cost in the claim

what jurisdiction will this be?

Posted: Jun 22, 2013 at 22:28 Quote
juzam888 wrote:
mattygee020671 wrote:
phil1006 wrote:

what jurisdiction will this be?
Uk mate as the scamming ducker is in Scotland
He will be contacted by the court and its 100% official. As matey has all his details. Emails, messages, proof of postage etc the scammer will be contacted by the courts

Posted: Jun 24, 2013 at 12:22 Quote
hello im a friend of parkourla he asked if you can open his account as he needs to get address off of there and he has people messageing him about stuff he sold he try to contact the mods but he got no where he also said sorry he made a honest mistake and wont do it again he is always using this site if if hs ununblocked he will resolve the issue with the person aabout the decals

Posted: Jun 24, 2013 at 12:25 Quote
carlatatum wrote:
hello im a friend of parkourla he asked if you can open his account as he needs to get address off of there and he has people messageing him about stuff he sold he try to contact the mods but he got no where he also said sorry he made a honest mistake and wont do it again he is always using this site if if hs ununblocked he will resolve the issue with the person aabout the decals

are you sure you aint parkourla. joined today just to ask for your mate to be unblocked the mods can check your i.p's

Posted: Jun 24, 2013 at 12:25 Quote
carlatatum wrote:

Don't be Parkourla, you'll get IP banned if you're that stupid.

Posted: Jun 24, 2013 at 12:35 Quote
seanbmx88 wrote:
carlatatum wrote:

are you sure you aint parkourla. joined today just to ask for your mate to be unblocked the mods can check your i.p's
no im actually his mum but still not the point he nees people addtress to send off stuff hes offered to pay the boy for the artk work but he cant if its blocked as hhe cant message people

Posted: Jun 24, 2013 at 12:46 Quote
carlatatum wrote:
seanbmx88 wrote:
carlatatum wrote:

no im actually his mum but still not the point he nees people addtress to send off stuff hes offered to pay the boy for the artk work but he cant if its blocked as hhe cant message people

just putting out there, the guy was a pain i admit and it was a bit of a sob story but are people getting banned for whinging now? no one was scammed and even thought it was lame the guy just wanted an apology for being called a c*nt, wet i know but getting banned? scammers deserve all they get but just whingers? unless ive missed something and there is more to it?

Posted: Jun 24, 2013 at 12:49 Quote
mattygee020671 wrote:
carlatatum wrote:
seanbmx88 wrote:

just putting out there, the guy was a pain i admit and it was a bit of a sob story but are people getting banned for whinging now? no one was scammed and even thought it was lame the guy just wanted an apology for being called a c*nt, wet i know but getting banned? scammers deserve all they get but just whingers? unless ive missed something and there is more to it?
just read mods explanation on his page, fair one also hes a friend of soft compound so maybe guilty by connection

Posted: Jun 24, 2013 at 12:52 Quote
no he did not scam no one he changed his mind at the last sceonsd on a deal as he ffound a cheaper one and as f or soft compound he wants too slap him in the face lol as he dun work for him but it all came back the wrong colour if his account is unbanned he his happy tosend the boy money dfor his artowkr

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.015991
Mobile Version of Website