Energy drinks?

• Previous Page
Posted: Jan 23, 2008 at 11:42 Quote
Just a thought, why do most energy drinks come in cans, how may runners etc do you know that run along crack one open and polish off the lot???

#wouldn't bottles be so much better Confused

Posted: Jan 23, 2008 at 11:45 Quote
I dont think runners use carbonated drinks. It would explode if they opened it too.

Posted: Jan 23, 2008 at 11:48 Quote
ive always wondered if i can run a monster IV straight into me.

Posted: Jan 23, 2008 at 11:52 Quote
trialsinmachine wrote:
I dont think runners use carbonated drinks. It would explode if they opened it too.

yh true, was wondering because i do alot of my riding at sunrise (like 7am) before work. I used to use lucozade caffiene boost bought crates of it from a wholesaler but now no - where stocks it anymore and every thing else seems to made in cans which i naff got me thinking they should use bottles.

Posted: Jan 23, 2008 at 11:53 Quote
i love energy drinks for the taste only, they have no effect on me.
i wonderd why their in cans too. mabye its to keep the carbonation in better or somthing, and bottles are for saving, i think the energy drinks are for just chuggin back one go, i dunno but cans always taste better then bottles

Posted: Jan 23, 2008 at 11:54 Quote
hey i alway fin of engery drinks in one

Posted: Jan 23, 2008 at 11:56 Quote
manikrider27 wrote:
i love energy drinks for the taste only, they have no effect on me.
i wonderd why their in cans too. mabye its to keep the carbonation in better or somthing, and bottles are for saving, i think the energy drinks are for just chuggin back one go, i dunno but cans always taste better then bottles
agreed no boost comefrom them but put on an IV i bet the caffine would do its job

Posted: Jan 23, 2008 at 11:56 Quote
Cans might be cheaper too. Most energy drink company's seem to be more of a marketing ploy (they are in it for the money) rather than something that is actually useful. I have to say that some do, and some dont work for me.

Posted: Jan 23, 2008 at 12:04 Quote
one that actually works, tastes good, and is actually good for you is that 5 hour engery shot

Posted: Jan 23, 2008 at 12:04 Quote
unfortunately there the only think that'll fuel me to pull stuff over big jumps at the crack of dawn. thats after loading up on tea or coffee too

Posted: Jan 23, 2008 at 12:08 Quote
manikrider27 wrote:
one that actually works, tastes good, and is actually good for you is that 5 hour engery shot

ahh you beat me to it, thats what i use. every morning before i go skiing or mtbing, or like 10 min before a lacrosse game. they work so good and tastes amazing. but you cant beat a nice redbull!!! redbull is by far the best in my tastes. monster is good, but i cant drink that much, it just gets sickening fter a while. 2 cents Salute

Posted: Jan 23, 2008 at 12:11 Quote
lcstay10 wrote:
manikrider27 wrote:

ahh you beat me to it, thats what i use. every morning before i go skiing or mtbing, or like 10 min before a lacrosse game. they work so good and tastes amazing. but you cant beat a nice redbull!!! redbull is by far the best in my tastes. monster is good, but i cant drink that much, it just gets sickening fter a while. 2 cents Salute

yup best thing for quick energy for ya, works in minutes. Besides that one a nice crisp cold rebull is awsome although you wish the cans were bigger. That and full throttle tropical flavour (orange can)

Posted: Jan 23, 2008 at 12:15 Quote
manikrider27 wrote:

yup best thing for quick energy for ya, works in minutes. Besides that one a nice crisp cold rebull is awsome although you wish the cans were bigger.
They sell 355ml cans in the states, and I've seen them in 1 petrocan up here already.

Posted: Jan 23, 2008 at 12:16 Quote
aniyn wrote:
manikrider27 wrote:

yup best thing for quick energy for ya, works in minutes. Besides that one a nice crisp cold rebull is awsome although you wish the cans were bigger.
They sell 355ml cans in the states, and I've seen them in 1 petrocan up here already.

really? wow..why not over in ontario then. mabye redbull wants people to buy more cans?

Posted: Jan 23, 2008 at 12:17 Quote
aniyn wrote:
manikrider27 wrote:

ya they make a limited edition ryan sheckler can. its bigger, but not to big, its perfict. o and just incase you have an extra redbull laying around, mix it with the same amount of fresca. it tastes sooooo good.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.008614
Mobile Version of Website