Mountain Creek NJ,Blue Mountain PA, Riding buddies

PB Forum :: USA - East
Mountain Creek NJ,Blue Mountain PA, Riding buddies
| Next Page
Posted: Aug 14, 2017 at 4:45 Quote
anyone heading up to mountain creek today?

Posted: Aug 28, 2017 at 5:41 Quote
Anyone riding monday August 28th?
going for the first time during the week hope it won't be a ghost town.

Posted: May 30, 2019 at 12:57 Quote
Hey guys I'm going to be in Eastern PA on a Wednesday-Thursday and I see that Blue Mountain doesn't operate on those days. I have been to Burke in Vermont where you are allowed to ride the trails by shuttling or pedaling on days that the lift was closed and was wondering whether Blue Mountain was the same way.

Posted: May 31, 2019 at 7:37 Quote
heffernw wrote:
Hey guys I'm going to be in Eastern PA on a Wednesday-Thursday and I see that Blue Mountain doesn't operate on those days. I have been to Burke in Vermont where you are allowed to ride the trails by shuttling or pedaling on days that the lift was closed and was wondering whether Blue Mountain was the same way.
Not the case at Blue unfortunately. Mountain Creek should be starting their mid-week hours soon though. Only like 2 hours away from Blue.

Spring Mountain is about an hour south. Very small in comparison but as far as I know it's open to anyone to pedal up.

Posted: Jun 4, 2019 at 20:04 Quote
aaronofGROOVE wrote:
heffernw wrote:
Not the case at Blue unfortunately. Mountain Creek should be starting their mid-week hours soon though. Only like 2 hours away from Blue.

Spring Mountain is about an hour south. Very small in comparison but as far as I know it's open to anyone to pedal up.

Ok thanks for the info!

Posted: Jul 20, 2019 at 14:07 Quote
Does anyone know if Mountain Creek is okay with camping in their parking lot?

Posted: Jul 20, 2019 at 20:19 Quote
Falling wrote:
Does anyone know if Mountain Creek is okay with camping in their parking lot?

That’s a negative

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 11:43 Quote
Anyone heading up to Creek this Saturday for the 20th anniversary? Me and three buddies will be there (two of which have never ridden bike park.) I’ll be in Fasthouse gear on a Raw Scott Gambler and we’ll be lapping dominion most of the day trying to get our 20 laps in!

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010779
Mobile Version of Website