Mountain Creek NJ,Blue Mountain PA, Riding buddies

PB Forum :: USA - East
Mountain Creek NJ,Blue Mountain PA, Riding buddies
Posted: Mar 30, 2016 at 20:44 Quote
I won't be going opening weekend, but I'll certainly be heading out from the upper west side for a weekend or two. I'll be sure to post a message here before I leave!

The car can fit three people and three bikes total, so I'll be able to bring two fools for sure.

Posted: Apr 17, 2016 at 13:41 Quote
A small trail is built in Allentown. Who ever lives near and wants to try can contact me. It is near by rose garden.Small but fun!!

Posted: Apr 17, 2016 at 17:45 Quote
Most of the snow is gone from Blue, I drove past it about a hour agoBig Grin

Posted: May 31, 2016 at 12:37 Quote
Grabbed my season pass for Blue this past Saturday. I ended up taking a decent slam on my last run (of course), but f*ck it, I'll be there next weekend Beer

Posted: Jun 8, 2016 at 10:13 Quote
Always looking for NYC riding buddies over here. I have enough gas money to take us to any mountain.

Posted: Jun 9, 2016 at 8:16 Quote
Anyone going to Mountain Creek from NYC this coming weekend?

Posted: Jun 9, 2016 at 8:48 Quote
I'm hoping to be at MC on Sunday early

Posted: Jun 23, 2016 at 9:15 Quote
Hey guys, anyone going to MC from Manhattan for one of the upcoming days? Would love to go but I need a ride, let me know! Smile

Posted: Jun 23, 2016 at 9:46 Quote
Anyone in the city interested in doing the Steel City Enduro? https://www.bikereg.com/steel-city-enduro
Looking to rent a Van. We've got 3 confirmed riders heading down for Saturday's practice and Sunday's race. A fourth would help bring the cost down.

Posted: Jun 23, 2016 at 10:25 Quote
RonnieBravo wrote:
Anyone in the city interested in doing the Steel City Enduro? https://www.bikereg.com/steel-city-enduro
Looking to rent a Van. We've got 3 confirmed riders heading down for Saturday's practice and Sunday's race. A fourth would help bring the cost down.

Rode there Sunday, and hit a few of the stages. Its silly dry and fast good luck!

I may go to watch if I don't go to BMBP.

Posted: Jun 23, 2016 at 11:02 Quote
Is there a map posted online somewhere of the stages? I've ridden there before but would be interested to see which trails they are using

Posted: Jun 23, 2016 at 11:23 Quote
Yeah let me see if I can find it.

Posted: Jun 23, 2016 at 12:41 Quote
That's awesome, exactly what I was looking for thank you!

Posted: Jun 26, 2016 at 9:12 Quote
NightFalcon wrote:
Hey guys, anyone going to MC from Manhattan for one of the upcoming days? Would love to go but I need a ride, let me know! Smile
Anyone? Both weekdays and weekends work for me!

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012131
Mobile Version of Website