Rear shock upgrades for a SC Bronson

PB Forum :: Santa Cruz
Rear shock upgrades for a SC Bronson
| Next Page
Posted: Mar 24, 2016 at 15:17 Quote
Speaking of the CCDB does anyone know any sites selling them at a decent price? Buying them from the UK for me at the minute means getting stung with the UK-Euro exchange rate.

Posted: May 9, 2016 at 10:03 Quote
Just got the Monarch on feels great pay no attention to the cluttered workbench.

I just put my Monarch+ on and feels like it is a very good match for the VPP and works nicely alongside my Stage. The only problem i've run into is water bottle fitment inside the front triangle, I have tried to modify my current cage but still doesn't fit a 16 oz bottle. Are there any cages that you know of that would fit or could be modified to fit all of the way down agaist the seat tube?

Posted: Jul 3, 2018 at 17:02 Quote
SoaringPanda wrote:
jginsb wrote:
Erik-bikerboy wrote:
Hey guys and gals I'm looking at upgrading the rear shock on my Bronson and I'm looking for some good recommendations, thanks!

I have the Monarch RC3 on mine and it gave me nothing but trouble. SRAM is replacing it with one that is tuned for a Bronson.

I decided not to place a lot of faith in the replacement and went with a Cane Creek Double Air CS. Will report back after it arrives.

I am on a 2015 Bronson with an XT kit

Any idea if SRAM sell a Monarch RC3 that's Bronson tuned?

Any news on this... looking to upgrade my Bronson 2014 with a fox x2

Posted: Jul 5, 2018 at 20:41 Quote
I highly recommend the Fox X2. Upgraded to it when my Monarch Plus RC3 that came stock on my V2 Bronson blew up multiple times. Never ridden a better shock!

Posted: Jul 7, 2018 at 14:36 Quote
Similar story here. My monarch rct3 lasted 2 weeks and blew up. I bought a dpx2 factory and it has been awesome. If your riding had a real mix of trails I can definitely recommend the dpx2

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016236
Mobile Version of Website