fave all mountain bike?

Posted: May 3, 2011 at 11:58 Quote
sorry for spamming trying to get an informed decision. my terrain is compact dirt/gravel/loose dirt/over roots/logs/5ft orso drop offs/jumps/uphill/downhill

Posted: May 3, 2011 at 18:34 Quote
newer enduro would prob be good.Smile

Posted: May 3, 2011 at 23:37 Quote
stew325 wrote:
newer enduro would prob be good.Smile
i only have 900£ so im thinkin getting one around 600 and buy a good set of forks or a hammerschmidt
so the 06 is the best i can find and it seems to be the most common one one here and ebay

Posted: May 9, 2011 at 13:37 Quote
canyon nerve am , outstanding value for money

Posted: May 9, 2011 at 14:17 Quote
Jacko do not get the enduro!!! It sounds like a mess and any idiot who puts boxxer on an all mountain bike should be shot. Don't get me wrong, they are amazing bikes, i have one myself but from that guys description he's clearly used it for downhill and completely destroyed it. The spec is very downhill biased and it will be very heavy... even mine is hard to get up hills and it has a good ish spec. When you are getting into the sport you want a bike that works so i'd go for the Giant although 38lbs is very heavy for an AM bike so you need to think about how much uphill you are going to be doing. I would say if you can find an enduro similar to mine then that would be a great starting point but when you buy it, make sure your with someone who knows what they're talking about and can recognise any faults or anything thats about to break. Also that guy lied, TF don't tune the dhx air for some reason and even if they did, it would cost you the best part of £100! Anyway good luck, i was in your exact position about 3 years ago and the enduro treated (and still does) me very well until i moved onto a DH bike Smile

Posted: May 9, 2011 at 14:23 Quote
Ye completely agree with the boxxers argument I'd sell them and put some fox 36 vans on it

Posted: May 10, 2011 at 18:00 Quote
Id have to say the Orbea Rallon... i love it!....... i also loved my pitch when i had it.
photo
photo
photo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.037887
Mobile Version of Website