RIDERS in my AREA SPOKANE-CD'A

PB Forum :: USA - West
RIDERS in my AREA SPOKANE-CD'A
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jan 24, 2008 at 8:13 Quote
Just lookin for anyone who wants to ride,a nd isn't afraid to try anything new... betterment of skills is the GOAL! LET ME KNOW... This area is pretty open so time getting to places isn't an issue...

Posted: Feb 4, 2008 at 21:59 Quote
come over to spokane
just ask a couple of other users on here that have ridden with me Wink

Posted: Feb 4, 2008 at 22:13 Quote
Represent Cda for sure man where do you ride mostly?

O+
Posted: Feb 4, 2008 at 22:16 Quote
o hell yea!! another CDA rider!! I have a group of 4 guys that I ride with in CDA and i know of like 4 or 5 others that arnt as good but still can ride along. come spring we could show each other around our area. As I have a few different spots to ride in CDA. and then go over to mustardman's stomping grounds and its pretty huge over there.

Posted: Feb 4, 2008 at 22:18 Quote
swan3609 wrote:
o hell yea!! another CDA rider!! I have a group of 4 guys that I ride with in CDA and i know of like 4 or 5 others that arnt as good but still can ride along. come spring we could show each other around our area. As I have a few different spots to ride in CDA. and then go over to mustardman's stomping grounds and its pretty huge over there.
WORD!

O+
Posted: Feb 4, 2008 at 22:26 Quote
grant446 wrote:

yea like grant asked, Where do you ride? and what do you roll on?
We sometime know people just by what bike they ride. lol

Posted: Feb 4, 2008 at 22:28 Quote
swan3609 wrote:
grant446 wrote:

yea like grant asked, Where do you ride? and what do you roll on?
We sometime know people just by what bike they ride. lol
check his profile mang

Posted: May 27, 2008 at 23:33 Quote
spokane wa right here! lets ride

Posted: May 28, 2008 at 6:00 Quote
hello guys! call me and lets get ridin... you guys have jobs lined up for summer? I am putting the bike racks on my car today so it'll be ready for haulin to Beacon. haven't ridin street in Spokane since last year... WANT to badly though... email me here and then we'll set up a time and place... TODAY---WEDNESDAY--- MAY 28th 6:22 a.m.

Posted: Dec 12, 2008 at 12:40 Quote
Just wanted to chime in and say I am in Spokane, and have an indoor spot-about 1000sqft. No obstacles yet, but would love to build if anyone want to came ride. caleb@craniyums.com

Posted: Dec 27, 2008 at 18:35 Quote
im a moscow kid, sorta close.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011141
Mobile Version of Website