DHR maintenance

PB Forum :: Turner
DHR maintenance
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Nov 3, 2015 at 10:52 Quote
Is it just me or the complete reassembly of this frame including bearing change is a real pain in the ass. Hope it rides well

Posted: Nov 22, 2015 at 12:16 Quote
rockyvapor wrote:
Is it just me or the complete reassembly of this frame including bearing change is a real pain in the ass. Hope it rides well

what year?
the first time i did my 2008 model was an arse, after that it's piss easy, you wont need to do it often as long as you pump the bearings full of grease once a month (maybe once a fortnight if you're in an area that sees a lot of rain)

mine rides mint, best DH i've owned

Posted: Dec 5, 2015 at 17:49 Quote
just torque the pivot bolts under the grease caps. my 13 dhr was creaking and i used a cassette removal tool to remove the greas caps and went over the bolts, creak is now gone. love the bike though, too bad they stopped making it.

Posted: Feb 13, 2019 at 5:22 Quote
I had an '06 DHR and it was the same. Always having to check the pivots and bearings. Worth it though, for how it rode.

The Rail frames i had were more reliable that way. It'd be good to see new versions, but like other companies, they've reduced what they create.

Posted: Jul 19, 2020 at 2:37 Quote
If somebody habe difficulti With bearing dhr 2008 right me I'll help you . I did this week and was very easy .

Posted: Aug 11, 2022 at 17:58 Quote
Does anyone have or suggest anywhere for a maintenance and/or user manual for a 2008-2009 DHR (round tube). Even an exploded view of the linkages would be a great help. Thanks!

Posted: Sep 10, 2022 at 15:47 Quote
DavidUzziVpx wrote:
If somebody habe difficulti With bearing dhr 2008 right me I'll help you . I did this week and was very easy .

Any tips on how to remove the bearings from the frame because I'm about to take apart my 08/09 DHR. Thank you.

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.005219
Mobile Version of Website