Best front tire for enduro

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Best front tire for enduro
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Nov 12, 2015 at 12:05 Quote
Hi, I was wondering which tires you use for the front. I had Specialized clutch(26*2.3), but after few years had to change it. Now I got Hans Dampf from Schwalbe(26*2.35), but I am not happy with it. First, it looks smaller than clutch (although it is bigger size) and I have that feeiling it doesn`t work well in the corners. Do you have any recommendation or ideas?

Posted: Nov 12, 2015 at 13:20 Quote
fielonator wrote:
Minion.

If I had to choose a single tyre model to spend the rest of my riding days with, it would be the Minion DHF. Works well in most conditions, reliable, predictable and the EXO casing is an excellent balance of weight/durability.

I could live with another DHF as arear, or a racing XC tyre. I don't care, as long as there's a minion between my fork's legs.

Posted: Nov 12, 2015 at 13:35 Quote
cannot go wrong with a minion

Posted: Nov 13, 2015 at 1:53 Quote
So we have 100% votes for minion. I will try that. Thank you guys.

Posted: Nov 13, 2015 at 2:30 Quote
how about rear: do you use different kind of tire, or you take same type?

Posted: Nov 13, 2015 at 4:35 Quote
I actually prefer the Minion DHF as a rear tyre. Up front I prefer the Magic Mary which works better in the steep loamy rooty stuff we have up here.

Posted: Nov 13, 2015 at 9:06 Quote
Pablo16v wrote:
I actually prefer the Minion DHF as a rear tyre. Up front I prefer the Magic Mary which works better in the steep loamy rooty stuff we have up here.
We don't have steep loamy rooty stuff here, that is why minion could work well. But that could be good idea to have Magic Mary when I go to visit bike Park!

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007615
Mobile Version of Website