Powered by Outside

East Coast BikeShop investment

PB Forum :: USA - East
East Coast BikeShop investment
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Nov 16, 2015 at 13:42 Quote
Hey everyone, so, I've been presented with an oportunity to invest in a local, well stablished bike shop. This seems, not only like a good investment, but also a dream investment, but with more and more companies going with direct distribution, I'm not sure if my investment is destined to die in the years to come. So I wanted to inquire if anyone around here owns a bikeshop, works at a bike shop or works in something related to the bike industry, and if it would be a good investment, or are bikeshops destined to die over time. Not only faceing the issue of company-direct-distribution but also online stores and things like that, do you guys think it would be a good move? I'm 30 y/o and have two kids, but I would be pretty much investing everything I have.

O+
Posted: Nov 16, 2015 at 16:25 Quote
I don't work in or own a bike shop but I frequent my local shop far more than I do online sites or direct sales type companies. I have found that as a loyal customer they take care of me when purchasing a new bike and when it comes to components they match any online price I find.
Take care of your customers and they will take care of you.

Adam

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007554
Mobile Version of Website