PORTUGAL - MTB TOURS & GUIDES (All Mountain,Trail, Enduro, Freeride)

PB Forum :: Europe
PORTUGAL - MTB TOURS & GUIDES (All Mountain,Trail, Enduro, Freeride)
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Nov 17, 2015 at 13:22 Quote
If you are looking for an epic and memorable MTB trip, WE have the perfect destination for you!

Currently running single or multiple day packs, WE offer certified guides for Trail, Enduro or Gravity for all types of skill levels and preferences. Either pedalling or with uplifts, WE will adapt to your riding style and technique, so just bring your bike and gear and get ready to shred! Trust us for a unique experience around this amazing country and simply enjoy.

WE believe that a true mountain bike experience isn’t just about the trails you ride... it is a way of life!
With WERIDE you will live and see our cultural heritage, taste our world renowned cuisine and famous Portuguese wines. Simple and affordable, Portugal has the greatest weather forecast in Europe for you to enjoy fantastic trails and a variety of terrains from high mountains to an immense coastline, with endless sunny days and valuable natural parks, all year round.

WERIDE is a registered company dedicated to mountain bike tours, guiding and coaching. Our headquarters are in Lisbon, but WE provide tour packs from North to South of Portugal (Algarve).

The WERIDE team is formed by a group of experienced and certified mountain bike guides who are passionate about their country and mountain biking. Our goal is to show the diversity and natural beauty of Portugal’s landscapes as well as the culture, history and fantastic cuisine, through an unforgettable mountain bike experience.

If you are interested in all WE have to offer, please visit our website at weride.pt or on Facebook and Instagram.

Cheers.

WERIDE Team

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

Posted: Dec 16, 2015 at 10:04 Quote
Nice write up!
A couple months back I moved from the UK to north east Portugal and I have to agree with everything that you wrote, for sure! I'm actually in the process of building some trails over this way (Almeida) if any of you wana come and check them out at all? Il send some photos over in the near future but I have the starts of a hardcore AM/ FR trail aswell as just starting a dirt jumper set and pump track, so if its something you're interested in shout me up, I'm literally always up for a ride and itl be sweet to meet up with other riders, since being here I've only ridden with one other dude, at a dirt jump set over in Guarda (real nice jumps, if you wanted to know)
Anyways, peace

Posted: Dec 23, 2015 at 15:40 Quote
OliOliOli wrote:
Nice write up!
A couple months back I moved from the UK to north east Portugal and I have to agree with everything that you wrote, for sure! I'm actually in the process of building some trails over this way (Almeida) if any of you wana come and check them out at all? Il send some photos over in the near future but I have the starts of a hardcore AM/ FR trail aswell as just starting a dirt jumper set and pump track, so if its something you're interested in shout me up, I'm literally always up for a ride and itl be sweet to meet up with other riders, since being here I've only ridden with one other dude, at a dirt jump set over in Guarda (real nice jumps, if you wanted to know)
Anyways, peace

Thanks OliOliOli.
Send us some photos of the trails your building. Next time WE are in the area will give you a call and you can come ride with us.
WE can get you in touch with some local riders from Guarda so you can ride with them and get to know more trails.
Cheers.

Posted: Dec 27, 2015 at 6:36 Quote
Ahh nicely nicely, cheers buddy! Take care, peace

Posted: Sep 5, 2016 at 15:23 Quote
WERIDE from another perspective...
There is no better way to capture the beauty of Sintra and its world class trails than from up in the air.
Huge thanks to Daniel Martins and Flying Visions for the great work!

Book your MTB holiday today @ [L=http://www.weride.pt/localtoursmtbportugal/]http://www.weride.pt/localtoursmtbportugal/[/L

Posted: Dec 17, 2016 at 3:36 Quote
Hi there,
I'm looking to ride the trails of Portugal and possibly Spain too.
any advice, info on trails and so on would be great.
Maybe even tag on with one of your rides?

My trip starts next week, and will be out there for a month, traveling with my van.

all the best
Shelley

Posted: Dec 17, 2016 at 10:40 Quote
Hey Beenz, you looking for a companion for your trip? Have been looking to get back over that way Wink drop us a message dude

Posted: Dec 17, 2016 at 11:59 Quote
OliOliOli wrote:
Hey Beenz, you looking for a companion for your trip? Have been looking to get back over that way Wink drop us a message dude
awsome, let me know your details Big Grin

Posted: Dec 17, 2016 at 12:33 Quote
Beenz wrote:
Hi there,
I'm looking to ride the trails of Portugal and possibly Spain too.
any advice, info on trails and so on would be great.
Maybe even tag on with one of your rides?

My trip starts next week, and will be out there for a month, traveling with my van.

all the best
Shelley

Hey Beenz send us an email with more details on your trips.
info@weride.pt
Get more info @ https://www.weride.pt

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.045265
Mobile Version of Website