How well do the Warden and Delirium Climb

PB Forum :: Knolly
How well do the Warden and Delirium Climb
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Dec 4, 2015 at 20:43 Quote
I currently ride an Evil Uprising, which I love, and is great on the climbs. But I'm considering the Warden or Delirium for my next bike. If I could, I would ride the lifts all year round, but that's not an option here in Southern California. So I need something that can ride up the hill without killing me. Lol. All that said, to ask you Warden and Delirium owners, how well does it climb?

Posted: Dec 25, 2015 at 10:38 Quote
The Warden climbs spectacularly, especially technical climbs.

Fire roads? Ibis Ripley > Rocky Altitude > Transition Scout > Transition Patrol / Warden > Giant Reign carbon

Posted: Feb 25, 2016 at 22:46 Quote
A few rides in, I'm really happy with how my Delirium climbs. It feels quicker than my older generation (1st?) Endorphin.

Posted: Apr 2, 2016 at 11:05 Quote
Thanks for the replies. I'm still looking. Lol. It's hard to decide with so many good options to choose from. The only thing that makes me hesitant for a Knolly, is little forum action. But I also like to be different, and stay away from trendy bikes. I'm coming from an Evil Uprising which I love, and considering the Evil Insurgent. It's in the same price range as the Delirium, but is Carbon. I've done some pretty big drops on my uprising without issues, but I was always skeptical on what's too much for the bike to handle. This is the reason I'm looking at the Delirium. I want something that can take just about any hit you throw at it. Just gotta pull the trigger. Lol

Posted: May 21, 2016 at 20:14 Quote
I assume you are looking at new deliriums. I have a V1 2009 delirium and it climbs... slowly. But I have mine in the slackest HA and longest wheel base settings and not the lightest build!

Posted: May 21, 2016 at 20:58 Quote
Yes, I should note that my reply was based on the current/new Delirium. It is a little on the heavier side (my build is around 32 lbs), but it pedals well. I have mine set in the slacker HA setting as well.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.005283
Mobile Version of Website