Transition Patrol

PB Forum :: Transition
Transition Patrol
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jan 10, 2016 at 10:59 Quote
Hi guys

I am after getting a transition patrol frameset however i do not want it in the hideous colours for this year, does anybody know if it is possible to get the safety orange or matt black colour for the patrol anymore???

Thanks

Lewis

Posted: Jan 11, 2016 at 11:51 Quote
LNWeth wrote:
Hi guys

I am after getting a transition patrol frameset however i do not want it in the hideous colours for this year, does anybody know if it is possible to get the safety orange or matt black colour for the patrol anymore???

Thanks

Lewis

I had the same question. Turns out the only colors available for the 2016 Patrol are the highlighter yellow and black (which yellow highlighter decals). Because of this and considering that the specs for the 2016 are the same as the 2015, I went out and got a new 2015 Safety Orange Patrol, which was around 30% cheaper than what they cost new. If your are interested in something like this, I would strongly recommend you check out the buy sell feature, that is where I got mine thanks to idahobrodown. Check it out.

Here's pic I took over the weekend.

Agent Orange Patrol 1

Posted: Feb 1, 2016 at 4:05 Quote
Safety Orange is so nice, beautiful looking bike mate!

Posted: Feb 3, 2016 at 13:33 Quote
photo
photo

I wasn't to keen on the colors at 1st either. But they've grown on me. Seems that in 2016 black and yellow are the go to colors for alot of manufacturers.

Posted: Feb 16, 2016 at 3:30 Quote
that actually looks nice in "Real Life"! Nice bike mate/!

Posted: Feb 21, 2016 at 3:05 Quote
Just ordered a 2016 patrol . Pick it up next wk end . Can't wait Smile Smile Smile

Posted: Feb 23, 2016 at 8:04 Quote
get some pics up when it arrives mate!

Posted: Feb 23, 2016 at 10:51 Quote
Will do . Gone for the patrol 2 in yellow Smile

O+
Posted: Mar 1, 2016 at 17:56 Quote
Got mine today, pretty stoked:

2016 Transition Carbon Patrol Size L 2 build kit with Hope brakes.
  2016 Transition Carbon Patrol, Size L, #2 build kit with Hope brakes.

Posted: Mar 2, 2016 at 0:55 Quote
photo
Got mine to 2016 patrol, medium, #2 build kit

O+
Posted: Mar 2, 2016 at 17:14 Quote
Wow, what a bike... first ride today and super impressed. Totally understand the hype and great reviews about the Patrol now. Climbs better than my Carbon Covert, rear shock fully open. Great frame geometry, fits so well, pure fun.

Posted: Mar 3, 2016 at 12:42 Quote
Yeah loving mine . Wicked how you can run 35 % sag on them to

O+
Posted: Mar 4, 2016 at 15:47 Quote
Richmk1 wrote:
Yeah loving mine . Wicked how you can run 35 % sag on them to

Totally agree. I was sceptical at first, but after a few rides are pretty impressed with the 35% sag setting and leaving it wide open while climbing. Doesn't feel squishy at all on the ups. Couldn't be more excited about the 2016 season.

Posted: Mar 5, 2016 at 11:05 Quote
This is my first 650b to so also impressed with the roll over and speed they run at .... Also my first transition , I've gotta say it's really impressed me . Loving the build kit on the #2 patrol .

Posted: Mar 5, 2016 at 11:27 Quote
Just got mine yesterday with the #4 build kit and monarch plus. The frame colour looks really nice in person. Really impressed with the quality for the price. Would have liked to move up the the #3 but student budget yo. Waiting on some pedals has never been so painful...
photo

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.019079
Mobile Version of Website