Transition Patrol

PB Forum :: Transition
Transition Patrol
| Next Page
Posted: Jul 11, 2017 at 4:41 Quote
EKrum wrote:
I'll be getting a carbon patrol any day now. What has your experience been with frame protection? Do you apply mastic tape? Where have you used it? I want to keep my rig as nice as possible.

I used the kit from Invisiframe, it's really nice and cover everything.
Mastic tape was only use to add a bit more protection to the seat stay.

Posted: Aug 17, 2017 at 10:07 Quote
I have a '16 Patrol that I ride a lot of gnarly DH on. I have a 160mm Lyrik on but it has a Vorsprung Luftkappe dished piston in the air-side. It tends to sag a bit extra due to the larger negative air chamber.

What i'm getting at is... I intended to stretch it out to 170mm but with the increased sag... I wonder if I should just go 180...

Opinion poll: ......

Posted: Apr 17, 2018 at 10:41 Quote
Hi all

I just brought a 2017 Transition Patrol Carbon 2 and was wanting to get it back to stock settings. Did the shock/fork come with any volume reducers/tokens already installed?

Rebound - I know this is personal preference but was just wondering what people were running.

Cheers
Sam

Posted: Apr 17, 2018 at 13:21 Quote
Check on Transition bike archive, they have all previous bike setting on PDF.
I don't know for the Super Deluxe, but my 2016 Carbon came with 2 band in the Monarch+.

Posted: Apr 27, 2018 at 19:31 Quote
What shock is better for all around use for my 2017 patrol. I live in denver and ride big bike parks a few times a year but also ride local trails pretty often. Should I stick with the RS super deluxe. Or would a fox float x EVOL or x2, DHX2 or DPS be better for what I ride?

Posted: May 1, 2018 at 19:42 Quote
New bike is finally ready !! Can't wait to try it !!

Transition Patrol 2018

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016817
Mobile Version of Website