Helmet recommendations for a sweaty head

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Helmet recommendations for a sweaty head
| Next Page
Posted: Feb 9, 2016 at 8:41 Quote
thrash907 wrote:
Definitely iXS Trail XS. I went from using a Giro Hex and a head band to keep sweat out of my eyes to not needing one at all with the iXS.

I'll have to check out the iXS. Nice pic Bubbles!! lol

Posted: Feb 9, 2016 at 23:32 Quote
For sweaty head get a Halo headband. Has a silicon wiper that stops sweat from filling your eyes. Really works well for me.

For helmet get the one that fits best. Try as many as you can.

Posted: Feb 13, 2016 at 22:22 Quote
Im a massive sweater and have been very happy with giro hex. I always have a halo underneath. The bandana can stop the breeze in the vents reaching the head but are a bit better at directing the sweat to drip out the back. the headband halos are almost as good at stopping sweat and noticeably cooler

Posted: Feb 17, 2016 at 10:09 Quote
I have a iXS Trail, Bell Super 2, and a Smith Forefront. All great helmets. I prefer the fit of the Bell the best. The smith is the warmest of the three. The iXS is feels the coolest. However, if you ride in an area with mosquitos, you might want to think about the Forefront since it has a mesh liner that keeps bugs out. That's the main thing I've noticed between the three.

Posted: Feb 17, 2016 at 10:23 Quote
I have been looking for a good deal on the iXS helmet over the past few weeks, and I found it for about $30 off here: https://takeahikeshop.com/products/ixs-trail-rs-helmet?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=googlepla&variant=15307006275

Better yet, Jenson will price match it and ship for free so if you were looking for an excuse to get the iXS trail helmet, this is it!

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.005029
Mobile Version of Website