PB Forum :: Marzocchi
Marzocchi 380 Master Thread
| Next Page
Posted: Dec 4, 2020 at 19:32 Quote
I have factory Red low friction 38 mm seals for sale
mtbforksbymark.com

Posted: Dec 24, 2020 at 4:37 Quote
naturaltalent wrote:

The SKF green seals seem to last years and years in these forks.

Thats very true. I have a set of 2014 380 and the SKF seals don't seem to want to die on me. They just keep going Smile They do get cleaned and lubed after every ride but the length of time these seals have lasted amazes me.

Has anyone gone from a 380 to one of the new Boxxers? Specifically the Boxxer Select. I really like my 380 but its now about 6 years old and I'm worried if somethings goes wrong with it I will struggle to get parts for it. Wondering if I should sell it whilst it still works great and get something newer. DVO Onyx DC perhaps...?

Posted: Dec 24, 2020 at 7:42 Quote
You can't ride a boxxer after being on a 380, I did that and immediately put the 380 back on, there is no comparison there. Didn't really get on with my DVO stuff too well, the OTT system always has a habit of adjusting itself, which there are workarounds for but arent really ideal. A 6 year old 380 isnt going to be worth much anyways, why not run it til something does wear out or break and then get something new? There really isnt much to go wrong with the fork. The coil side is super simple and the damper really isnt inclined to break any hard parts. All of the seals in the damper are standard seals and can easily be bought online for next to nothing.

Posted: Dec 24, 2020 at 14:38 Quote
Your probably right. The fork I had before the 380 was a 2010 Boxxer WC and the 380 is just better than that. Just heard good things about the new Boxxers. Was the Boxxer you tried the new 2019+ redesign?

Posted: 2 days ago Quote
spudmaster wrote:
Your probably right. The fork I had before the 380 was a 2010 Boxxer WC and the 380 is just better than that. Just heard good things about the new Boxxers. Was the Boxxer you tried the new 2019+ redesign?

I had a Boxxer and a Fox 40. Love the 380 my hands don't hurt after a bikepark day and it is pretty reliable !

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.005326
Mobile Version of Website