Any one knows www.mtbsale.com is it scam site?

PB Forum :: Scams & Stolen Bikes
Any one knows www.mtbsale.com is it scam site?
Previous Page |
Posted: Jan 23, 2016 at 16:08 Quote
hay am planning to get bike such a good prices but I am not sure about bank money transfer.
did any one get any bike from there would be a great site if its real some older bikes for good price please let us know.

Posted: Jan 23, 2016 at 16:20 Quote
Bossp1 wrote:
hay am planning to get bike such a good prices but I am not sure about bank money transfer.
did any one get any bike from there would be a great site if its real some older bikes for good price please let us know.

SCAM

general idea going around the internet is that its a scam its a based in Indonesia along with a number of other bike related websites which are all scams as well main reason seems to be why would big dealers spesh trek etc... undercut there own American /European dealers just to bring your a special price in Indonesia if its to good to be true its normally a scam bank transfer seems the most dodgy way to pay for things online for the sake of sanity don't buy anything! further more none of there social media links work also there website is packed with spelling errors 1000's of grammar errors and my virus scan flags up displaying secure content only for the site meaning parts of the site don't even get past my firewall

http://www.bikehub.co.za/forum/topic/147430-mtbsalecom/

http://forums.mtbr.com/where-best-deals/mtbsale-com-too-good-true-901917.html

Posted: Jan 23, 2016 at 16:53 Quote
cannondalemale wrote:
Bossp1 wrote:

SCAM

general idea going around the internet is that its a scam its a based in Indonesia along with a number of other bike related websites which are all scams as well main reason seems to be why would big dealers spesh trek etc... undercut there own American /European dealers just to bring your a special price in Indonesia if its to good to be true its normally a scam bank transfer seems the most dodgy way to pay for things online for the sake of sanity don't buy anything! further more none of there social media links work also there website is packed with spelling errors 1000's of grammar errors and my virus scan flags up displaying secure content only for the site meaning parts of the site don't even get past my firewall

thanks big times

Posted: Jan 23, 2016 at 16:55 Quote
Bossp1 wrote:
cannondalemale wrote:
Bossp1 wrote:

SCAM

thanks big times

no problem happy to help Big Grin

Posted: Feb 15, 2016 at 14:55 Quote
It's a sad wake up call, but it's true they are a scam site. It's a very hard pill to swallow after realizing I was ripped off, for all I know he could be a Muslim ripping off innocent Christians just because. Sounds so good that they have all the bikes from earlier years in the same warehouse, the person would even say he has 2 of every model. They also charge the same price for shipping around the world which is $90 anywhere. He would even add some tools to assemble your bike once it arrives as a freebee. I could go on and on.......

Posted: Mar 13, 2016 at 16:52 Quote
yogegoy wrote:
It's a sad wake up call, but it's true they are a scam site. It's a very hard pill to swallow after realizing I was ripped off, for all I know he could be a Muslim ripping off innocent Christians just because. Sounds so good that they have all the bikes from earlier years in the same warehouse, the person would even say he has 2 of every model. They also charge the same price for shipping around the world which is $90 anywhere. He would even add some tools to assemble your bike once it arrives as a freebee. I could go on and on.......

I don't think it has anything to do with religion.

Posted: Mar 13, 2016 at 17:47 Quote
gbort wrote:
yogegoy wrote:

Religion or not, it's very clear a Muslim ripped me off.

Posted: Mar 13, 2016 at 18:32 Quote
yogegoy wrote:
gbort wrote:
yogegoy wrote:

Again a guess and irrelevant. Its just a bigoted statement.

You dont think a christian has ever ripped anyone off?

Start a war over it.

Posted: Mar 24, 2016 at 11:47 Quote
yogegoy wrote:
gbort wrote:
yogegoy wrote:

Would love to hear this story!?

Go on please tell us again your beliefs (scuse the pun) that they were muslim ?

Posted: Mar 24, 2016 at 16:47 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
yogegoy wrote:
gbort wrote:

Would love to hear this story!?

Go on please tell us again your beliefs (scuse the pun) that they were muslim ?
Indonesia is the world's most populous Muslim-majority country, at 87.2% in 2010, with the majority being Sunni Muslims (99%). The Shias and Ahmadis respectively constitute 0.5% and 0.2% of the Muslim population. So it's safe to say he/she was Muslim and in the "Bike Rip Off" business.

Posted: Mar 24, 2016 at 19:57 Quote
yogegoy wrote:
So it's safe to say he/she was Muslim

Not in my books.

All you're making are assumptions.

There might be over 200 million Muslims in Indonesia but here is also over 20 million Christians, over 4 million Hindus, nearly 2 million Buddhists and several hundred thousand people that believe in other religions.

Posted: Mar 24, 2016 at 20:37 Quote
Oh but please also tell us why the scammers religion is relevant also. Waiting for some real ignorance.

Posted: Mar 25, 2016 at 0:07 Quote
I don't know what you want me to say, seems like a big deal to you. So if I was talking about India, it would be safe to say either Hindus and Buddhist would be the correct religion in that area. First thing that flashes through my mind since it's Indonesia is Muslim, is it wrong to see it that way? I know without making a big deal of it is that Utah is where Mormons are and somewhere upstate New York is where the Amish are. You know you can find Jews in Israel and Palestinians too. That's how far I'm going to take this conversation because that's as far as I can only see it. Cool

Posted: Mar 25, 2016 at 3:47 Quote
It obviously is a deal to you though.

Exactly you can only focus on the not proven part that he/she was muslim when in fact it is irrelevant.

Posted: Mar 25, 2016 at 21:11 Quote
bigquotesSo if I was talking about India, it would be safe to say either Hindus and Buddhist would be the correct religion in that area.

No, there is 3 times more Christians than Buddhists in India.
India also has the world's 3rd largest population of Muslims.

bigquotesFirst thing that flashes through my mind since it's Indonesia is Muslim, is it wrong to see it that way?

Yes it is wrong to see it that way, it's already been pointed out to you that not everyone in Indonesia is Muslim.

bigquotesI know without making a big deal of it is that Utah is where Mormons are and somewhere upstate New York is where the Amish are.

Not everyone in Utah are Mormon and not everyone in upstate New York are Amish, you can't associate people with a certain religion just because they live somewhere.

bigquotesYou know you can find Jews in Israel and Palestinians too.

Christians live in Israel and Palestine too.

Previous Page |

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018309
Mobile Version of Website