Roast my ride. Rules in first post

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Roast my ride. Rules in first post
Previous Page |
Author Message
Posted: Feb 17, 2016 at 13:09 Quote
Roast the bike above, Do not post your bike with out roasting the previous. Pigs welcome

Now with actual chain retention and new shoes

RULES:

1. Jokes about Ethans mom(s) are accetable
2. Try and refrain from telling people to off themselves. Keep this bike related
3. Don't insult peoples kid(s) or wife(s).
4. By posting in this thread you are have opened yourself up to personal attack. Prepare your butthole.

Posted: Feb 17, 2016 at 13:12 Quote
White fork!!! Really, its not 2006!!!

Posted: Feb 17, 2016 at 13:14 Quote
silver spokes! is it a Walmart bike??



here, get something with stuff you can actually hate
Clean bike and tubless setup

Posted: Feb 17, 2016 at 13:15 Quote
ajax-ripper wrote:
Roast the bike above, Do not post your bike with out roasting the previous. Pigs welcome

Now with actual chain retention and new shoes

Blue ring. eeeeewwwwwwww
Long cables. eeeeewwwwww
Last "8" in 888 is mangled.

Picture frame in top right corner is NOT CENTERED!!!!!!
Fail.
0/10 Would not hang!

Posted: Feb 17, 2016 at 13:18 Quote
I will post this when someone really goes off. Fred this is for your statements.

Posted: Feb 17, 2016 at 13:18 Quote


White marzocchis with blue chainring, gross. Hand polished frame, You own a hayabusa too?

Posted: Feb 17, 2016 at 13:21 Quote
Ajax Ripper - Roast the bike in in that fireplace, with all the oil in the Marz the fire should burn for decades. Also, that weld looks like something not even Ed Gein would like.

If the fire ever burns out take Chris's Marz. Burn that bike too, start with the dildo grips.


Posted: Feb 17, 2016 at 13:23 Quote
its-chris wrote:
silver spokes! is it a Walmart bike??



here, get something with stuff you can actually hate
Clean bike and tubless setup

Orange bmx grips on a mtb? You must of been drunk....


Posted: Feb 17, 2016 at 13:24 Quote
2003 called they want their race bike back.

Posted: Feb 17, 2016 at 13:24 Quote
SileTzar wrote:
Ajax Ripper - Roast the bike in in that fireplace, with all the oil in the Marz the fire should burn for decades. Also, that weld looks like something not even Ed Gein would like.

If the fire ever burns out take Chris's Marz. Burn that bike too, start with the dildo grips.


Minions on a hardtail? Kill yourself.

Posted: Feb 17, 2016 at 13:25 Quote
ajax-ripper wrote:
2003 called they want their race bike back.
I can't beat this roast. lol

Posted: Feb 17, 2016 at 13:26 Quote
Fattymcbutterpants wrote:
Best thread ever!

Posted: Feb 17, 2016 at 13:27 Quote
Arnoodles wrote:
ajax-ripper wrote:
2003 called they want their race bike back.
I can't beat this roast. lol

that has got to be the most uncomfortable way to shave your ass-hair. Hobbits could have ridden that bike into Mordor and throw it with the ring. To think light traveled for years to reach Earth only to be stopped by that turd before reaching the ground.

Previous Page |

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009810
Mobile Version of Website