Roast my ride. Rules in first post

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Roast my ride. Rules in first post
Posted: Oct 14, 2020 at 19:25 Quote
splayleg wrote:
Go easy she is hanging in the rafters and not from a self imposed noose
Sx trail

Check out the balls on this guy, posting his bike and not even following the rules. I'd roast the bike ahead of yours quick before people not so forgiving see your fauxpas.

The cable ties holding your lines are a nice ahitty touch on your craptacular ride. I'd recommend taking them off, then taking the breaks off and riding straight into oncoming traffic.

Edit, I just realized that you roasted the bike above much earlier. So in that case you can ghost ride the bike into traffic.

Posted: Oct 14, 2020 at 19:33 Quote
splayleg wrote:
Sx trail

Gaddamn glad bikes have gotten so much better since these days

Posted: Oct 14, 2020 at 20:35 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:
splayleg wrote:
Sx trail

idk dude that model year of sx/sx trail always holds a soft spot for me

however in this case this one is extra ugly and the zipties all over the frame make it look like its being desperately held together

Posted: Oct 14, 2020 at 21:39 Quote
newbermuda wrote:
gnarnaimo wrote:
splayleg wrote:
Sx trail

idk dude that model year of sx/sx trail always holds a soft spot for me

however in this case this one is extra ugly and the zipties all over the frame make it look like its being desperately held together

Yeah it makes me soft too..

Posted: Oct 15, 2020 at 1:45 Quote
adm750 wrote:
ok, so rules require roasting the prior bike ?

is that Piece of Crap Raging or Racing.....? I'm going for Raging....

Nice gold chain....straight from a Mr. T starter set......

....naturally you guys are gonna be at a loss for words here.....

Took me two days to recover from my seizure after gazing upon this unholy abomination.
Doctors thought I had the worst case of epileptic seizures ever recorded, then they saw my monitor, they are still shaking and foaming on the floor, one stopped, I think he's dead.
This is on you.

Lovecraft couldn't think of greater horrors than this.

Posted: Oct 15, 2020 at 3:33 Quote
lol lol lol

i know man...I hate red toolboxes too... they are so cliche....ugh......

sorry about the doctors.... Frown that is on me....I own that....

Posted: Oct 15, 2020 at 3:43 Quote
rahrider wrote:
splayleg wrote:
Sx trail

Check out the balls on this guy, posting his bike and not even following the rules. I'd roast the bike ahead of yours quick before people not so forgiving see your fauxpas.

The cable ties holding your lines are a nice ahitty touch on your craptacular ride. I'd recommend taking them off, then taking the breaks off and riding straight into oncoming traffic.

Edit, I just realized that you roasted the bike above much earlier. So in that case you can ghost ride the bike into traffic.

yeah...hall pass for the pre-roast....

cable ties are not cable ties at all - those are gaps where the pieces all fit together.....

nice anodized link...! it screams "...hey look at me....I found something JDM that I can use on my bike !!..."

(....secretly I really dig this bike.....)

Posted: Oct 15, 2020 at 5:39 Quote
Losvar wrote:
adm750 wrote:
ok, so rules require roasting the prior bike ?

is that Piece of Crap Raging or Racing.....? I'm going for Raging....

Nice gold chain....straight from a Mr. T starter set......

....naturally you guys are gonna be at a loss for words here.....

Took me two days to recover from my seizure after gazing upon this unholy abomination.
Doctors thought I had the worst case of epileptic seizures ever recorded, then they saw my monitor, they are still shaking and foaming on the floor, one stopped, I think he's dead.
This is on you.

Lovecraft couldn't think of greater horrors than this.
It looks like the owner is half a ganja hit away from a paper hat and a name tag(I should know). Please ride it off a jimmy cliff stat

Posted: Oct 15, 2020 at 6:08 Quote
splayleg wrote:
It looks like the owner is half a ganja hit away from a paper hat and a name tag(I should know). Please ride it off a jimmy cliff stat

got me some a dat tied stick....

Posted: Oct 17, 2020 at 20:29 Quote
rahrider wrote:
whitebirdfeathers wrote:
Raced to great mediocrity last year.

Why did they even try to match the seat to that awful color of frame? Its like if you were to step in dog shit and then put some on your nose to make sure you matched....?

Can't let this thread fall off the first page so I will put up my Surly as a sacrificial lamb.

Posted: Oct 17, 2020 at 22:53 Quote
I think there is a problem with your seat tube... here i fixed it for you ! Wink
Fixed

Posted: Oct 18, 2020 at 15:41 Quote
rahrider wrote:
rahrider wrote:
whitebirdfeathers wrote:
Raced to great mediocrity last year.

Why did they even try to match the seat to that awful color of frame? Its like if you were to step in dog shit and then put some on your nose to make sure you matched....?

Can't let this thread fall off the first page so I will put up my Surly as a sacrificial lamb.

Is it a horrible gender reveal bike party like when they cause a 100k acre fire on accident only this one went worse?

Posted: Oct 18, 2020 at 16:36 Quote
rahrider wrote:

Is that a dropper post on that abomination? I don't think you need one cause the only thing you'll be dropping is the ball when it comes everything about that bike.

Posted: Oct 18, 2020 at 17:08 Quote
splayleg wrote:
rahrider wrote:
rahrider wrote:

Is it a horrible gender reveal bike party like when they cause a 100k acre fire on accident only this one went worse?

You guys are so mean......

I love it.

Posted: Oct 19, 2020 at 8:13 Quote
splayleg wrote:

No wonder you bought such an ugly frame. You spent your whole budget on the world's largest stem spacer collection.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012115
Mobile Version of Website