Roast my ride. Rules in first post

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Roast my ride. Rules in first post
Author Message
Posted: Feb 5, 2021 at 4:03 Quote
gotohe11carolina wrote:
Isn’t that rack worth twice as much as the ride? Maybe that’s what the lock is for.

all I can think about now with that rack is "rubber baby buggy bumpers"

here....try this one on for size....



Posted: Feb 5, 2021 at 5:09 Quote
I understand the purpose of reflectors in general, to make sure drivers notice you. I just don't understand why you have that one hanging off the monstrosity of a saddle bag. I would rather be run over than noticed riding that abomination.
I do however like how when it looked like a pile of shit in the first photo, you took a second photo with a different background hoping the bike would look less awful- it doesn't.

Posted: Feb 5, 2021 at 6:05 Quote
rahrider wrote:
I understand the purpose of reflectors in general, to make sure drivers notice you. I just don't understand why you have that one hanging off the monstrosity of a saddle bag. I would rather be run over than noticed riding that abomination.
I do however like how when it looked like a pile of shit in the first photo, you took a second photo with a different background hoping the bike would look less awful- it doesn't.

LMAO....I'm an attention monger thus the wingtip light from a Beechcraft King Air on the under-saddle pannier bag. As for that suitcase under the seat, I can hold a beer, a Gordo maduro cigar, and my Zippo in that bitch so it stays....

there's actually a stupid story behind that light....I was taking classes at night to finish up my degree and by the time I was done it was dark. I used to ride my Stinky 5 to campus and back - about a 15 mile round trip. I was riding home one night about 2 years ago and saw this blinking red light on the ground. Someone surely found it to be at least as disgusting as you did and chucked it. Or maybe it just fell off their pack. It's bright AF so I cleaned it up, put a fresh battery in it and been bedazzling the general public with it ever since. Now I'm kindof attached to the damned thing...

Posted: Feb 6, 2021 at 4:00 Quote
HAhahaha!! Omfg!!! Hahaha!!!!
SileTzar wrote:
Arnoodles wrote:
ajax-ripper wrote:
2003 called they want their race bike back.
I can't beat this roast. lol

that has got to be the most uncomfortable way to shave your ass-hair. Hobbits could have ridden that bike into Mordor and throw it with the ring. To think light traveled for years to reach Earth only to be stopped by that turd before reaching the ground.

Posted: Feb 6, 2021 at 6:46 Quote
Holy gravedig batman

Posted: Feb 7, 2021 at 12:48 Quote
ajax-ripper wrote:
Roast the bike above, Do not post your bike with out roasting the previous. Pigs welcome

Now with actual chain retention and new shoes

RULES:

1. Jokes about Ethans mom(s) are accetable
2. Try and refrain from telling people to off themselves. Keep this bike related
3. Don't insult peoples kid(s) or wife(s).
4. By posting in this thread you are have opened yourself up to personal attack. Prepare your butthole.

That frame looks like it never left the 90’s

Posted: Feb 8, 2021 at 5:31 Quote
Digsafe wrote:
ajax-ripper wrote:
Roast the bike above, Do not post your bike with out roasting the previous. Pigs welcome

Now with actual chain retention and new shoes

RULES:

1. Jokes about Ethans mom(s) are accetable
2. Try and refrain from telling people to off themselves. Keep this bike related
3. Don't insult peoples kid(s) or wife(s).
4. By posting in this thread you are have opened yourself up to personal attack. Prepare your butthole.

That frame looks like it never left the 90’s

that frame looks like it shoulda never left the factory Eek

Posted: Feb 25, 2021 at 5:40 Quote
knew my day was gonna be shit so I figured I'd look back over some of these bike to get prepared....I was right.

tossing this out there. have at it guys....


Posted: Feb 25, 2021 at 5:47 Quote
You should just toss it out

Posted: Feb 25, 2021 at 7:53 Quote
The saddlebag reflector returns!

Posted: Feb 25, 2021 at 11:44 Quote
man look at the colors in that thing, no wonder your wife doesn't wanna ride it!

Posted: Feb 25, 2021 at 11:44 Quote
man look at the colors in that thing, no wonder your wife doesn't wanna ride it!

Posted: Feb 25, 2021 at 13:54 Quote
adm750 wrote:
knew my day was gonna be shit so I figured I'd look back over some of these bike to get prepared....I was right.

tossing this out there. have at it guys....


I love that you went through the effort to match the rims, stem and bottle cage on a bike with a saddlebag and reflector as well as a kickstand. Talk about lipstick on a pig! I didn't realize that the style was to match the size of the ugly saddle bag to the tires. Is that for grocery shopping? Why is it so big?

Hope your day gets better. Good on you for posting on here on an already bad day.

Posted: Feb 25, 2021 at 14:08 Quote
rahrider wrote:
I didn't realize that the style was to match the size of the ugly saddle bag to the tires. Is that for grocery shopping? Why is it so big?

Hope your day gets better. Good on you for posting on here on an already bad day.

so I can hide bmx bikes in it

Posted: Feb 25, 2021 at 14:10 Quote
CPB wrote:
The saddlebag reflector returns!

awww...you guys remembered....lol. it's an eyesore CPB, but it holds a 40oz......or one inner tube for that thing....


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009084
Mobile Version of Website