Sexiest Trail bike.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Sexiest Trail bike.
Posted: May 13, 2022 at 15:12 Quote

Additional bracing ^^

Posted: May 20, 2022 at 7:22 Quote
Got one of those in the shop with a buncha pink all over it. Pretty cute. I gotta start taking pics of the bikes we build, just the scenery sucks...

Posted: May 20, 2022 at 9:51 Quote
Those Konas would be appealing to me if they didn't have a press fit BB. We have a bunch of them in stock and otherwise the features and geometry looks all right, but I'm sick of PF bottom brackets.

Posted: May 20, 2022 at 10:38 Quote
seraph wrote:
Those Konas would be appealing to me if they didn't have a press fit BB. We have a bunch of them in stock and otherwise the features and geometry looks all right, but I'm sick of PF bottom brackets.

Thread together BB like the one Wheels MFG makes are a pretty good solution but yeah I really do not like PF and hope it goes away entirely soon.

Posted: May 20, 2022 at 11:20 Quote
notsosikmik wrote:
seraph wrote:

Thread together BB like the one Wheels MFG makes are a pretty good solution but yeah I really do not like PF and hope it goes away entirely soon.

Forgot about them! Good call

Posted: May 20, 2022 at 11:22 Quote
sherbet wrote:
Got one of those in the shop with a buncha pink all over it. Pretty cute. I gotta start taking pics of the bikes we build, just the scenery sucks...

Please do!
Get arty!

Posted: May 20, 2022 at 11:27 Quote
notsosikmik wrote:
seraph wrote:

It literally makes no sense for companies to have PF bottom brackets on any modern full suspension these days.

Posted: May 20, 2022 at 13:44 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
sherbet wrote:

Please do!
Get arty!

Y'all gunna make fun of my camera, like normal. Lmfao.

Posted: May 20, 2022 at 13:58 Quote
sherbet wrote:
Soupherb wrote:
sherbet wrote:

Please do!
Get arty!

Y'all gunna make fun of my camera, like normal. Lmfao.

Hahaha I’d clean forgot ! Sort it out chief .. Smile

Posted: May 20, 2022 at 14:34 Quote
Will get a better shot when a saddle's on 'er.

Posted: May 20, 2022 at 14:47 Quote
Ur right Sherb....stop taking pictures! lol

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.020926
Mobile Version of Website