Sexiest Trail bike.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Sexiest Trail bike.
Posted: Nov 5, 2022 at 9:56 Quote
Something about that 5010 build rubs me the wrong way. Maybe it's the huge rear brake hose.

Posted: Nov 5, 2022 at 10:22 Quote
I may be biased, but I think I can think of a better looking 5010. Cool

Posted: Nov 5, 2022 at 10:50 Quote
seraph wrote:
Something about that 5010 build rubs me the wrong way. Maybe it's the huge rear brake hose.

That, or the pics are doing it an injustice. Some bad angles in their lol

Posted: Nov 5, 2022 at 10:53 Quote
sherbet wrote:
I may be biased, but I think I can think of a better looking 5010. Cool

Bias is correct

Posted: Nov 5, 2022 at 10:57 Quote
The 5Dev cranks look good but the black/black setup makes them blend in way too well, they don't stand out enough IMO. Bronze cranks with bronze frame/fork decals would be sick.

Posted: Nov 10, 2022 at 9:41 Quote
I dunno, how can a bike be sexy without headset routed cables? Just not sure anymore.

Posted: Nov 11, 2022 at 8:09 Quote
I always thinking the Evil bikes look ace - I was thinking about ‘The Offering’ in either Angry Dolphin or completely stealth Matt black.

Instead I ended up with an alloy Transition Sentinel. It’s on the cusp of trail / enduro lite so I’m going to post it here!

Posted: Nov 11, 2022 at 9:52 Quote
Almost all of my coworkers ride Transitions. Patrol and Sentinel seem to be the top choices, although my buyer just got a carbon Spire.

O+
Posted: Nov 11, 2022 at 12:42 Quote
seraph wrote:
Almost all of my coworkers ride Transitions. Patrol and Sentinel seem to be the top choices, although my buyer just got a carbon Spire.

Tell them to lookout for the bb shell separating from the carbon on the spire.. Mine has been very troublesome.

Posted: Nov 11, 2022 at 13:36 Quote
nubbs wrote:
seraph wrote:

Tell them to lookout for the bb shell separating from the carbon on the spire.. Mine has been very troublesome.

We're the #2 Transition dealer in the PNW, don't worry we know our way around the Tranny issues.

O+
Posted: Nov 11, 2022 at 13:44 Quote
seraph wrote:
nubbs wrote:
seraph wrote:

We're the #2 Transition dealer in the PNW, don't worry we know our way around the Tranny issues.

Haha you're welcome

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.022169
Mobile Version of Website