Anyone near DC have a large HD3 I could test?

PB Forum :: USA - East
Anyone near DC have a large HD3 I could test?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Feb 18, 2016 at 22:28 Quote
I really want to test one of these out before I drop the coin to pick one up. I'll gladly pay with money, beer, lots of gratitude, etc!

I'm in NoVA, but willing to travel anywhere in the DC/MD/VA area to make this happen.

Please and thank you!

O+
Posted: Feb 21, 2016 at 14:45 Quote
Give Shenandoah Bicycle Company in Harrisonburg, VA a call. They're an Ibis dealer. They may have one in stock, or possibly one of their employees may have one to at least throw a leg over. They also host Ibis demos that for sure would have a L HD3.

O+
Posted: Feb 23, 2016 at 20:05 Quote
wi1trackrider wrote:
Give Shenandoah Bicycle Company in Harrisonburg, VA a call. They're an Ibis dealer. They may have one in stock, or possibly one of their employees may have one to at least throw a leg over. They also host Ibis demos that for sure would have a L HD3.
Awesome tip! However, I decided to just go for it and ordered the newly released Mojo 3 today.

I even ordered it through SBC, so it's funny that you suggested their shop! They're doing an excellent job so far handling the sale.

O+
Posted: Mar 29, 2016 at 15:07 Quote
Did you get it yet? Ride report? I've stopped by SBC a few times just to browse when in the area. Seem like a solid shop. Also know they are a big supporter of trail building/maintenance/events in the GWNF nearby.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009532
Mobile Version of Website