Rockshox Reverb Stealth

PB Forum :: Specialized
Rockshox Reverb Stealth
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
FL
Posted: Mar 1, 2016 at 6:41 Quote
Hi all,

I’m looking at replacing my command post on my Enduro 2016 Elite 650b with a Reverb, and just wondering if anyone has done the same? Interested to see what length drop the frame can accommodate and also what length hose is required for the internal cabling.

Thank guys

Posted: Mar 1, 2016 at 12:06 Quote
I have a large E29 that I fitted with a Reverb. You're best bet is to get new hydraulic hose and cut it to length. Bleeding it isn't bad at all. The really shitty part is trying to feed the hose through the frame and past the BB area. If you can get the BB out, it wouldn't be that bad. I left it in and fished the hose. It's doable, just frustrating (I had to use a custom coat hanger to hook the hose and pull/guide it up to the top of the seat tube). My Reverb is of the 150mm variety and it rides all the way down as low as it can go. Hope this helps.

Posted: May 26, 2016 at 3:33 Quote
Howdy folks...

Just purchased an 2015 Enduro Comp (27.5)

Love the bike, just need a Reverb seatpost. Can the 150mm version fit the post, as its 31.9mm or something like that. I tried to order from Chain Reaction and it didn't let me select the 150mm/170mm version, just the 125mm

Thanks in advance

ASH

O+
Posted: May 31, 2016 at 18:48 Quote
I'm running a 2015 L 650B enduro with a 170 reverb. It barely works for me. The plumbing at the bottom of the post won't let the post insert all the way into the frame. Basically I'm good when I run my XT pedals but the flats, which are thinner, it's a little too long. Your best bet is to get one in your hands and try it in the bike to see how much dropper your frame and body can handle. It is 30.9mm diameter.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.010259
Mobile Version of Website