Posted: Mar 2, 2016 at 3:19 Quote
Hi! Check it this kinematic analysis of Trek Session. Bye

O+
Posted: Mar 4, 2016 at 10:55 Quote
More people need your wisdom

Posted: Mar 4, 2016 at 15:27 Quote
noble-2 wrote:
More people need your wisdom

For those interested in learning more, I have a "MTB rear suspension" serie episodes on my youtube channel Smile

Bye

O+
Posted: Mar 4, 2016 at 19:02 Quote
More of this please. Love the tech!

This is my vote for articles I want to see more of on Pinkbike.

Posted: Mar 13, 2016 at 9:32 Quote
Is the sessions linkage ratio the same as the 2012 model and do you think the linkage is better suited for a coil or air shock (2012 model)? Thanks

Posted: Mar 13, 2016 at 9:48 Quote
To the best of my knowledge, the linkage ratio is pretty much similar in the older Session 2012. Given that the bike is not very progressive, I would say that these new air shocks, with big negative chambers, like the new Float X2, will work very well in the Sessions and in most of bikes, since they have a spring curve similar to a coil with the advantage of the final progressivity which can be controlled by spacers in the main chamber. I will talk about this topic of negative chambers volume in a future video on my channel. Bye

Posted: Mar 21, 2016 at 14:36 Quote
Thanks for the feedback. What you do is so cool. I subscribed to your YouTube channel. Thanks again

Posted: Jun 8, 2016 at 4:58 Quote
Hey andrextr.
How much more progressive is the trek session park 9.8 compared to the session 9.9?

Posted: Jun 8, 2016 at 8:32 Quote
Hi. It's similar. Progressivity around 20-25%. On bigger hits it will bottom-out easily, a very progressive setup on the shock might be required for more aggressive stuff Smile Bye

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011318
Mobile Version of Website