GTA: Where to buy or test ride?

PB Forum :: Pivot Cycles
GTA: Where to buy or test ride?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Mar 6, 2016 at 9:14 Quote
Hey guys,

Anyone know of stores in or around the Greater Toronto Area that sells Pivot bikes?

I wouldn't mind stepping in and taking a look at some and maybe even test riding in the parking lot. The only dealer I can find near me is in Waterloo and that is an hour and half drive. Thanks!

O+
Posted: Mar 14, 2016 at 6:42 Quote
The Pivot Distributor for Canada lists the following dealers for Ontario

http://www.ontheedge.ca/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=89&Itemid=317

good luck

What are you looking at testing?

Posted: Mar 14, 2016 at 20:25 Quote
Thanks! I've done that search before and have visited each website but they don't show them as supplying the bikes oddly enough. Perhaps they are just ENVE dealers?

I am looking to test ride a Mach 4 650b or a Mach 6. They look like awesome bikes! From what I see there is a demo ride weekend in Toronto on May 28, I am considering just waiting, going there, test riding and getting some more info on where to buy.

O+
Posted: Mar 15, 2016 at 13:32 Quote
Sorry man, I didn't look at all of them.

http://www.btgbikes.com/product-list/mountain-bikes-pg63/?sort=pricedesc

Not sure how far that one is away from you, but at least they have some stuff listed on their website.

Love my Mach 6, cant wait for a couple more weeks for the snow to be gone to take her out again. The mach 429 would also be a sweet rig to try. but guess it depends on your regular routes.

Posted: Apr 20, 2016 at 19:05 Quote
Cycle solutions on Kingston Road. I test drove a Mach 6 there about 3 weeks ago. Squire johns in collingwood on hwy 26 has them as well but only Mach 4 and the 429. The Mach 6 was number one on my list until I tested the scott genius 710 lt plus. That rocked!!

Posted: May 1, 2016 at 9:37 Quote
i was able to order my pivot phoenix from btgbikes.com Chris and the gang were extremely awesome and had it ready in no time

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.011097
Mobile Version of Website