Best 650b 160mm travel AM/Trail/Enduro bikes

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Best 650b 160mm travel AM/Trail/Enduro bikes
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Apr 10, 2016 at 0:58 Quote
I've owned a '16 alloy patrol for a couple of months now and love it. Just buy one you won't regret it

Posted: Apr 10, 2016 at 7:36 Quote
Giladgu wrote:
S-nicholas wrote:
Hi there, I am in a similar situation. I am looking for a new AM/Enduro bike with around 160mm. My problem is, Im not totally sold on a carbon frame. But they all look so nice and are no doubt great bikes. Right now, I'm thinking Banshee Rune. Any opinions on this bike?
the rune is known for cracking at the shock link, and from the cases iv seen the frame replacement is slow

Mine is current cracked at the upper link mount on the frame. I heard from numerous people they are known for cracking here and they are slow for warranty. I'm a week into finding out about the crash replacement and still don't ever have a cost. Bike park opens in 3 weeks :/

Posted: May 4, 2016 at 21:09 Quote
Norco Range Carbon, Lifetime warranty on frame.

Peace

Posted: May 5, 2016 at 20:51 Quote
Ive been running a devinci spartan with 1x10 conversion and its been killing it! Slower on climbs but absolutely brutal on descents! Perfect bike for highland bike park and local
Trails.. Im 5'9 200lbs and the bike just takes it!

Posted: May 5, 2016 at 23:09 Quote
I said Meta AM V4 before, but I think if you ride places like Swinley that's overkill, probably better with a shorter travel bike, so Meta Trail (personally I tend to take my hard tail to Swinley)

I Just went from a Meta AM V4 to a Snabb T, 7mm less travel but it feels like more and Strava tells me I'm faster on any downhill on the Snabb T, bit slower on the climbs - big difference for me is its a lot more fun than the Meta AM, I did think my Meta was too small for me though.

Posted: May 6, 2016 at 7:09 Quote
I'm on a 2016 Rune 650B with no issues at all! Absolutely loooooove this bike and what's said above is true, the bike rides better the more you push it!!! It's a machine of note and wants to be ridden hard like a slut! :-))

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.304968
Mobile Version of Website