Diamondback Sync'r Pro

PB Forum :: Diamondback
Diamondback Sync'r Pro
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Apr 3, 2016 at 17:31 Quote
You started a new thread just to post a smiley without any explanation for anyone to understand what you're trying to say?

Posted: Mar 17, 2017 at 8:57 Quote
I'm thinking about buying one, anyone riding one?

Posted: Mar 28, 2017 at 12:22 Quote
My brother has one and i ride it every now and then. Its a way sick bike! If you are an experienced rider and like to manual, hit flow trails etc its perfect! I have noticed its not super comfortable on long trail rides tho (which is probably not what it was designed for). Usually after about 20 miles I'm ready to get off of it. If you are planning on riding a little longer rides but still want something playful i would look into the Mason. If you don't mind plus tires that is a super nice bike! My brother has his bike set up with maxxis ikons 2.3 and a dropper post. Good set up!
RMcGuireCT wrote:
I'm thinking about buying one, anyone riding one?

Posted: May 15, 2017 at 23:55 Quote
I've been riding my 2017 Syc'r Pro for a month or so now. LOVE IT. I actually got a sweet deal on a Fox Factory fork and threw that on as well. Best hardtail I've ridden yet. I'll be upgrading the tires to 2.4 tubeless Maxxis next week.

Fun ride. You can ride technical trails, and send that thing hard!

Posted: May 16, 2017 at 11:07 Quote
I just bought one from Experticity. It's normally 37% off on there but, they had it for 50% off one day so I ended up picking one up for only $1200. It's coming in a special edition with silver paint. Should be arriving around the end of the month.

Posted: May 31, 2017 at 8:47 Quote
My New Sync r Pro
Got my new bike all built up. Taken it on a couple short rides but looking to test it out more thoroughly this weekend.

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2017. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.018577
Mobile Version of Website