Port Hope dirt jumpers

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Port Hope dirt jumpers
  • Previous Page
O+
Posted: Oct 3, 2007 at 18:59 Quote
we can use this to shchedual planned rides and places that we will be building at and other local stuff happening

Posted: Mar 12, 2008 at 14:17 Quote
for the 3 riders in port hope?

O+
Posted: Mar 12, 2008 at 16:59 Quote
i know oah so many of us eah lol

Posted: Mar 12, 2008 at 17:34 Quote
ya but there all six years old, and they come to watch not ride

O+
Posted: Mar 13, 2008 at 6:01 Quote
yea well when ever your "orgaizig a ride" all go

Posted: Mar 18, 2008 at 22:02 Quote
I don't really do FR stuff, but I wouldn't mind hanging out with my STP if you do an "organized ride".

Posted: Mar 19, 2008 at 7:17 Quote
sounds good, what kind of riding do you do?

O+
Posted: Mar 19, 2008 at 7:27 Quote
okey i think we should all decide on a date then we can all meet somewhere and help bring the kicker to the twisted ravine trail and help build the landing for it

Posted: Mar 19, 2008 at 7:59 Quote
we will decide decide on a date then the snow melts. and i appreciate it but i dont need help. and the trail has not yet been named

Posted: Mar 19, 2008 at 17:24 Quote
freeriderjeff wrote:
sounds good, what kind of riding do you do?

I do XC. Honestly don't have the guts for FR stuff. I'm trying to sell the STP (as TUC knows, but as long as I have it, I might as well use it.

I could help build trails, and will likely hit some smaller ones. Need to build up to the bigger ones.

Posted: Mar 19, 2008 at 17:35 Quote
i will come ride and help build stuff i am close enough 2 port hope

O+
Posted: Mar 19, 2008 at 17:36 Quote
hey you know what we could do now is build all the wooden stunts at monkey mountain because last season the town came and ripped it all out and its a really neat trail and all the other stuff is still there just none of the wood stuff and since that happened the trail sorta doesnt have as much flow anymore i have a bunch of wood and tools i think we should all go and rebuild the trail there and we wouldnt even have to wait foe all that stuff to go away

Posted: Mar 19, 2008 at 18:43 Quote
That sounds good. I live right by monkey mountain too. ;D

Posted: Mar 19, 2008 at 19:53 Quote
man i was looking at your pics, im pretty sure your the guy who bought my big hit off me
frhomer wrote:
i will come ride and help build stuff i am close enough 2 port hope

• Previous Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008449
Mobile Version of Website