Port Hope dirt jumpers

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Port Hope dirt jumpers
Posted: Feb 18, 2010 at 20:16 Quote
if theres no snow, im down for some td0t bump and grind.

Posted: Feb 19, 2010 at 11:40 Quote
were not finishing it... but theres always joyride Wink

Posted: Feb 19, 2010 at 18:51 Quote
you guys need to ban together.

you need to research..make a plan..and get a cement park finally.

i actually pretended to be a skateboarder get that shit. because they wanted it to be a "no bikes allowed" park. i was in the paper and everything doing that wood pussher show scene.

O+
Posted: Feb 19, 2010 at 18:58 Quote
kennynvb wrote:
you guys need to ban together.

you need to research..make a plan..and get a cement park finally.

i actually pretended to be a skateboarder get that shit. because they wanted it to be a "no bikes allowed" park. i was in the paper and everything doing that wood pussher show scene.
we are actually getting one this summer

O+
Posted: Feb 19, 2010 at 19:01 Quote
you better f*ck yourself up again this summer, come back here for some physio and help us build some trails again... Wink

Posted: Feb 19, 2010 at 19:33 Quote
they said that they were building one every year for years from when i was 10 till 15ish. they kept spending the money. they had 26000 and they needed 200000 more.

whistler has killer physio so i'm solid there.

it would be a lot smarter if you guys just bought plane tickets and came out here for your summertime. no building. just riding. riding whistler. hahah. not to rub it in.

O+
Posted: Feb 19, 2010 at 19:57 Quote
no like legit we are getting one. and as much as I would love to go out to whistler I don't think it is in the cards probably after high school.

Posted: Feb 19, 2010 at 20:05 Quote
lol thats weak son.

O+
Posted: Feb 19, 2010 at 20:07 Quote
i might be able to come for a bit over the summer.

Posted: Feb 19, 2010 at 20:12 Quote
you better have a chain.

O+
Posted: Feb 20, 2010 at 12:51 Quote
kennynvb wrote:
you better have a chain.

i would obviously bring my mtb...

Posted: Feb 20, 2010 at 19:11 Quote
theres just as much bmx out here so chain it up brotha.

O+
Posted: Feb 20, 2010 at 20:30 Quote
kennynvb wrote:
theres just as much bmx out here so chain it up brotha.

no way man and when i go out to bc i am going for the mtbing you can ride bmx anywhere...

Posted: Feb 20, 2010 at 23:55 Quote
o ya. like port hope. forgot about that.

Posted: Feb 21, 2010 at 12:06 Quote
the-ultimate-cyclist wrote:
nipzie wrote:
the-ultimate-cyclist wrote:
you dont even know me bud so stfu.

Yes, I clearly stated I don't know you. What is your point? I just said I don't have the moxy to do the crazy shit you do. Should you change your name to "The Ultimate Bitch" instead since you go off at the drop of a hat? Calm down man, I was giving you props.

you were saying that i am not modest and dont even dirtjump but really you dont know me so you cant say stuff like that about me...

No, I stated that "I" don't dirt jump and was speaking in response to someone who was claiming it was you on a double account. I would not call "myself" the ultimate biker, since I don't do the crazy shit you guys do, and would not purport to do so. At what point was I criticizing?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.013173
Mobile Version of Website