Rate My Scream

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Rate My Scream
Posted: Oct 5, 2007 at 14:53 Quote
Thats an 8" fork. The rear sus can be set at 6,7 or 8 inches.

Posted: Oct 5, 2007 at 15:06 Quote
I'm going with a 7/10. It looks pretty sweet. I have a friend who has the same bike, they are pretty sweet. But the 24" is ridiculous, and I'm not sure about the mechanical brakes on a 45 lb. beast, but if its works. Cool.

O+ FL
Posted: Oct 5, 2007 at 15:10 Quote
banshee + 24 in the rear+ huge raked out travis = 2/10

that thing must weight like 50 lbs

Posted: Dec 4, 2007 at 18:02 Quote
ok well first off lower the crowns on the forks. ( they do NOT need to be that fuuucking high) get a 26inch rear, and maybe a new rear shock

Posted: Dec 5, 2007 at 17:18 Quote
well i guess everyone bitching about 24 inches on that bike is kinda dumb, considering up untill 2006 you had to run a 24, so before you compain, no your shit you groms

Posted: Dec 5, 2007 at 17:35 Quote
motoman2 wrote:
well i guess everyone bitching about 24 inches on that bike is kinda dumb, considering up untill 2006 you had to run a 24, so before you compain, no your shit you groms

what r u talking about u never have HAD to run a rear 24

Posted: Dec 6, 2007 at 11:11 Quote
dylanvarkonja wrote:
nice 7/10 whats with the mech brakes
agreed there should never be mech brakes on a scream i give it 4.6/10

Posted: Dec 7, 2007 at 6:58 Quote
man, there are so many f*cking retards in this thread its unbelievable, the older screams were 24" rear specific, meaning unless its an 06 or newer, he literally CANNOT run a 26" rear wheel, so get over it. The only thing I would have changed would have been to have gone with the 7" travis, simply because its such a long fork, or gone with a triple eight. Now I don't know why theres so much hate against the scream. Its a straight up solid huck bike designed to be thrown off anything, or over anything and survive.

Posted: Dec 7, 2007 at 7:54 Quote
Somebody knows! I can remember when the original owner, (see my albums) had the bike put together. In fact, I've got a pic somewhere of the bike sitting on the stand after being built in a matter of an hour or so, and then remaining on the stand for another month because it took forever to locate an affordable hub that measured correctly.

Posted: Dec 7, 2007 at 20:19 Quote
mech brakes cuz money is low

Posted: Dec 7, 2007 at 23:54 Quote
id give it 9.5/10. really nice bike. i think as long it rides good with the 24 thats all that matters, i personally think it looks kinda cool like that Razz

Posted: Dec 7, 2007 at 23:56 Quote
and for all u brake haters BB7's are possibly the best mechanical brake ever. i have one on my giant vt and they feel amazing. i was comtemplating getting them for my bullit because my shimano hyrdro's have a strange problem which im not gunna try and explain right now haha

Posted: Dec 8, 2007 at 8:40 Quote
[Quoten]motoman2 wrote:

what r u talking about u never have HAD to run a rear 24 [/Quoten]

your wrong, you are just plain wrong

up untill 2006 you HAD (must, specificly)to run a 24 in the rear, so before you get all blah adn think you are king, learn something about bikes, it helps, especially in a site where most people are like 10 years old and like to huck to flat

Posted: Dec 11, 2007 at 19:48 Quote
[Quoten]man, there are so many f*cking retards in this thread its unbelievable, the older screams were 24" rear specific, meaning unless its an 06 or newer, he literally CANNOT run a 26" rear wheel, so get over it. The only thing I would have changed would have been to have gone with the 7" travis, simply because its such a long fork, or gone with a triple eight. Now I don't know why theres so much hate against the scream. Its a straight up solid huck bike designed to be thrown off anything, or over anything and survive.
[/Quoten]

[Quoten]
motoman2 wrote:

what r u talking about u never have HAD to run a rear 24

your wrong, you are just plain wrong

up untill 2006 you HAD (must, specificly)to run a 24 in the rear, so before you get all blah adn think you are king, learn something about bikes, it helps, especially in a site where most people are like 10 years old and like to huck to flat[/Quoten]

wow u must be truly retarded just to let u know. i have an 02 banshee scream frame and it has 26inch wheels with 2.6gazzas...

so its obviously not 24 inch specific!!!! it can be run with 24 or 26 inch. dumbass

wow and u telling people they r wrong!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013443
Mobile Version of Website