The 2008 Eastern 26 TrailDigger

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
The 2008 Eastern 26 TrailDigger
O+
Posted: Jan 30, 2008 at 14:49 Quote
it actually is only 399 i was shocked when i saw that price but its looseball everything except bb hi tensile fork and just some crappy double wall weinneman hoops (not shure of spelling)

Posted: Jan 30, 2008 at 15:18 Quote
the lower the price means i can spend more money on good components.. like pedals bb tires rims and forks...

Posted: Jan 30, 2008 at 15:20 Quote
xlr8- wrote:
the lower the price means i can spend more money on good components.. like pedals bb tires rims and forks...
its fork, not forks, forks is plural meaning "two or more"

Posted: Jan 30, 2008 at 15:31 Quote
those are cruiser bikes but the looks are sick

Posted: Jan 30, 2008 at 15:42 Quote
thanks.. back to topic now.

Posted: Jan 30, 2008 at 16:28 Quote
xlr8- wrote:
do you know the pice on this bike? and maby were i can order one online?
jensonusa has them but not the rigid set up..it has on a DJ

Posted: Jan 30, 2008 at 16:40 Quote
immenseturmoil wrote:
xlr8- wrote:
do you know the pice on this bike? and maby were i can order one online?
jensonusa has them but not the rigid set up..it has on a DJ

No they have the nightrain and warthog but not the traildigger

Posted: Jan 30, 2008 at 16:51 Quote
you guys are still missing the point where the frame is going to be really weak, so it does not matter how much you can put into, its an entry level bike, if you want a better bike look at the night train,

Posted: Jan 30, 2008 at 17:58 Quote
spanky33 wrote:
you guys are still missing the point where the frame is going to be really weak, so it does not matter how much you can put into, its an entry level bike, if you want a better bike look at the night train,

yeah they are CRUISERS not jumpers

Posted: Jan 30, 2008 at 18:37 Quote
hey, i might get one. do you think i can but a suspension fork like a marzacchi dirt jumpers or argyles?

thanks

Posted: Jan 30, 2008 at 22:13 Quote
no, i personally do not think that the frame culd support a suspension fork, look at union street frames or the night train

Posted: Jan 31, 2008 at 8:01 Quote
I like those bikes, they look good for dirt and street,

only think i hate is the stem,bars combo. i donĀ“t like that bmx tipe, it kinda sucks

Posted: Jan 31, 2008 at 8:03 Quote
Yeah he's right the frames probably can't take the abuse that a NightTrain, can. My NT is pretty sick, but if you are looking at cruisers this is probably a lot better than the General Lee. haha

Posted: Apr 3, 2008 at 16:02 Quote
callmesam wrote:
hey, i might get one. do you think i can but a suspension fork like a marzacchi dirt jumpers or argyles?

thanks
i emailed a guy who works their and they said they put one on it and it worked great

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.018176
Mobile Version of Website