Offical Atomlab thread tough as hell

PB Forum :: Other
Offical Atomlab thread tough as hell
Posted: Sep 21, 2011 at 20:06 Quote
TheOtherGuy wrote:
Are the AtomLab hubs good for 20'' BMX? I got a Atomic Laboratories rim laced to the Atomlab hub. Dunno if its good...20'' rim.

Definitely!

Posted: Sep 22, 2011 at 1:04 Quote
Boom.

Strong as hell, have punished them and they're fine

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i1043.photobucket.com/albums/b438/OskarCatoggio/My%20Bikes/13962.jpg

Posted: Oct 10, 2011 at 13:49 Quote
my trailking before rigids
my bike before going rigid... really old photo
will post new pics when i can

Posted: Oct 10, 2011 at 20:42 Quote
Went with a matching fork with the Trailking. Feels like it should.
2010 Trailking now with GI60 Anchor.

Posted: Oct 29, 2011 at 15:45 Quote
anyone else cracked there trailking below the gusset underneath the downtube?
mine did just last week Cry

Posted: Oct 29, 2011 at 17:45 Quote
kierbeer wrote:
anyone else cracked there trailking below the gusset underneath the downtube?
mine did just last week Cry

Nope, but things do break.
It's just a part of riding.

Email Mike over at Atomlab, He'll take care of you.

Posted: Oct 29, 2011 at 18:37 Quote
I have, got a hold of Mike and he sent me a new frame.

photo

Posted: Oct 29, 2011 at 19:11 Quote
already tryed warenty before when it cracked underneath the box gusset behind the bb i got pictures sent to wideopen (nz distributor) and just got offerd $50 off a pimp2

Posted: Oct 29, 2011 at 19:14 Quote
kierbeer wrote:
already tryed warenty before when it cracked underneath the box gusset behind the bb i got pictures sent to wideopen (nz distributor) and just got offerd $50 off a pimp2

That's not Atomlab, that's your local distributor.

Posted: Oct 29, 2011 at 19:19 Quote
we-are-138 wrote:
kierbeer wrote:

That's not Atomlab, that's your local distributor.
i just followed instructions on there website
aparently photos were sent to atomlab... and they said it wasnt under warenty period (1 year)
ill try email him, could u pm me an email address

Posted: Nov 2, 2011 at 21:24 Quote
my trailking just after it cracked (you can see the paint i peeled off to see it)
my bike

Posted: Jan 6, 2012 at 13:09 Quote
I have 3 sets of the GI pedals. I freakin' love them. Also have a set of their wheels and hubs 48s on my FBM Angel of Death BMX.

Posted: Jan 6, 2012 at 13:27 Quote
LeroyRochester wrote:
I have 3 sets of the GI pedals. I freakin' love them. Also have a set of their wheels and hubs 48s on my FBM Angel of Death BMX.

I have two sets of aircorp pedals, love em but the right pedal on both sets have bent spindles, cant get those spindles anymore, I tried.

Posted: May 7, 2012 at 17:13 Quote
Hey, cool thread... I need some help. I had a shop replace a Atomlab Pimplite front wheel w pimplite hub. It was black with gold nips and lazer etched logos on the rim wall. The new wheel that came is newer but the same, black w gold nips. The logos are bubble looking letters, no big deal but on the new hub it just has a "atomic" logo and does not say pimplite as the older model did. Anyone experience this on the 2012 model? Is it still a pimplite hub?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017115
Mobile Version of Website