Post your 4X bikes

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Post your 4X bikes
| Next Page
Posted: Sep 3, 2019 at 16:11 Quote
AntN wrote:
swan3609 wrote:
I really want a Tazer FS just to hang next to the M1, M3 and M9..

A Yeti 4x is on my list too.. I have the DJ and would like a 4x to sit next to it.

With great remorse I sold an Intense FS frame, would love to get it back or grab another one to go with the Tazer HT. Love the Intense SS.

As much as I love those old yeti colors, I really love my newer style one.. One day I will have mine repainted to match Graves world champ colors.

The 4x is killer.. Rad pair you have there.

Posted: Sep 3, 2019 at 16:23 Quote
wrote:
As much as I love those old yeti colors, I really love my newer style one.. One day I will have mine repainted to match Graves world champ colors.

I love the newer style, it's just wrong that Yeti stopped producing them. The only bad thing about the DJ I have is you can't get a single speed dropout for them, having to run a tensioner spoils the clean lines.

Posted: Sep 3, 2019 at 16:51 Quote
wrote:
AntN wrote:

I love the newer style, it's just wrong that Yeti stopped producing them. The only bad thing about the DJ I have is you can't get a single speed dropout for them, having to run a tensioner spoils the clean lines.
Oooooorrrrrrrr.... Magic ratio.https://eehouse.org/fixin/formfmu.php

Posted: Sep 3, 2019 at 16:59 Quote
wrote:
brightbmx wrote:
AntN wrote:

Oooooorrrrrrrr.... Magic ratio.https://eehouse.org/fixin/formfmu.php

Thanks for the link, I'll have a suss. The current set up is 34F 13R and the chain is ~3mm short of fitting....

Posted: Sep 3, 2019 at 17:13 Quote
Yeah the single speed dropouts are Ace.. I have mine in full lightweight (21lbs) bmx build and i have 2 different SS cogs on my rear wheel and swap the chain between the 2 for the different tracks I race at. I'd hate to not have that ability.

You might find a fabricator on this forum that might be able to make some SS dropouts....

Posted: Sep 3, 2019 at 22:17 Quote
crs-one wrote:
Where were all of you guys when I was trying to sell my Tazer VP, jeez

I want a Tazer FS, not a Tazer VP. FS > VP for nostalgic and aesthetic purposes.

Posted: Oct 7, 2019 at 22:51 Quote

2014 Nukeproof Snap , Fox Factory 34s shortened to 100mm, zee brakes,Zee 10spd, Hope Pro 2 hubs, Unkown rims.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011096
Mobile Version of Website