Post your 4X bikes

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Post your 4X bikes
| Next Page
Posted: Apr 9, 2022 at 21:19 Quote
singlespeedtoday wrote:
Awesome stuff! I always wanted one of those as a kid!

I am just happy every time I see passionate, knowledgable people not following trends and because the things they put out are indeed based on performance and quality first... you end up creating not-long-after modern legends Big Grin

They is just amazing. And they made a 4X bike (kinda)...

Posted: Apr 10, 2022 at 7:54 Quote
naptime wrote:
I find it funny now seeing riders on 29er "jib" bikes an thinking weren't these called play bikes not so long ago an have you tried 26" for "jibbing" it would be SO much more practical. An stonger, an bettererBig Grin

It's also really frustrating that the "jib" style of riding got industry acceptance right as the default mountain bike became less suitable for it. Maybe it's because these companies feel compelled to prove, via bmx pro sponsorships, that their endurbro 29" rigs can be thrown around.

Which kinda raises the question (that everyone in this thread knows the answer to), why do they only feel the need to show off that aspect of their bikes NOW?

Posted: Apr 10, 2022 at 8:14 Quote
Just wait till all the bmx crossover riders discover 26 :'D

Posted: Apr 11, 2022 at 9:07 Quote
The new vitus on the homepage looks like it has potential to be a good play bike. No clue how strong they are though

Posted: Apr 11, 2022 at 17:40 Quote
140 is a lot of travel for a play bike imo

Posted: Apr 11, 2022 at 23:43 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:

If you could short stroke it somehow it could be maybe 120 or 110mm.

Posted: Apr 12, 2022 at 1:08 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:

Each to their own, my sweet spot would be 130mm

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.007533
Mobile Version of Website